Beneath the skin there's some else's story

Charlie's P.O.V. 1

Is there anybody hiding underneath the skin?
A heart as cold as ice?
This is someone else’s body
Someone else’s story
My self inflicted tomb

“Are you ready?” Eddie asked as I stood in front of the gates to leave Hell.
“I think so.” I answered silently going over my briefing in my head again to make sure I hadn’t forgotten anything.
“Don’t screw this up.” Eddie said smiling emptily. Everything here was empty. I nodded and stepped out entering Earth.
“Nick Portland.” I said aloud searching all of the souls as I soared over the world, finally I found him. I enveloped his body completely suppressing him suffocating his soul. The body convulsed violently and fell heavily to the floor.
I came to on the floor slumped against a wall. I was Nick right now. Not Charlie. How confusing, I still felt like Charlie. My mind was cloudy. I had been studying Nick and Marcia for four years now. Something in my mind shouted at me, Marcia! I scrambled up from the floor my head pounding from an extreme hang over. I quickly went to the kitchen and downed several pain killers I found grabbed some sneakers and a sweater and ran down the street my hair messy making me look like I was crazy.
I needed to find Marcia .As I was running down the street I finally recognized their car, our car. It was parked on the side of the road. I slowed to a jog and then a casual walk as I looked inside. Sure enough Marcia w2as sprawled asleep over the two front seats. That does not look comfortable I thought as I began to tap on the window trying to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered and she looked at me terrified pressing herself against the opposite door as I opened the car.
“What are you doing?” I asked keeping my face smooth
“Please don’t hurt me.” She wailed “Please, it wasn’t me, I wasn’t with him.” She looked as if she was on the verge of hysterics. I was so confused. Here was a girl I had spent the last four years making miserable and as soon as I lid eyes on her I couldn’t.
“I won’t hurt you.” I said slowly not wanting her to actually go into hysterics.
“What?” She asked acting as if she had misheard me
“I won’t hurt you I repeated getting into the car and turning the key in the ignition.
“Nick, are you all right?” She asked her voice low and frightened. I shrugged
“A little hung over but I’ll probably just go and sleep it off.” I said casually mentally slapping myself. Nick would have NEVER said that, EVER! Marcia gaped at me, “Did I do something wrong?” I asked, Marcia shook her head her hair catching the light through the windows. And I had thought that she was beautiful all the way form hell. The windows I had been observing her and her boyfriend through had never had given her justice.
“NO,” she said slumping in her seat tiredly. I turned into the driveway of our small 800 square foot home. As soon as I got into the house I went straight for the fridge already feeling one of the disadvantages of being in a human body. I jumped slightly when I heard Marcia come up behind me.
“Wow,” I exclaimed “where’d all of my pay check go?” I asked taking an armload of moldy food from the fridge and dumped it all in the trash.
“You always spend it all on the first day you get it.” Marcia said her expression perplexed.
“When’s my next pay check?” I asked, she frowned
“Tomorrow.” she answered quietly
“When’s yours?” I asked
“In three days.” She answered looking terrified. I nodded
“Well I’m going to bed.” I said, Marcia nodded as I walked out of the room my stomach still empty. I flopped down on the bed hoping to fall asleep before my hang over caught up with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEAH!!!!!!! The reason I didn't post all of this with Marcia's is because I had been writing it all for like two days straight and I was getting a little tired. Hopefully I wrote it okay though =D