‹ Prequel: Give in to Me
Status: Not Active

What More Can I Give?

The Wedding

Image
*Sings* Beautiful!!!!!!! =DD
Image

Image

October 31, 1987..12:23 P.M.

"Malina, spit that out. No, you do not eat soap! Disgusting..eww, Malina!" I grabbed the bar of soap out of the child's hands before she could put it back into her mouth. A month had passed since I came back from Hawaii, and all was good.

April and Prince had finally said their I Do's and the wedding was beautiful. Lots of tears were rolling down almost everyone's faces and it included me. I still remember the wedding like a refreshing water I just had.

The start of the wedding march started and people stood to watch the door intently where April would soon make her appearance. I stood in front of the church with April's many bride's maids. We stared at the closed door carefully until it opened to show the breath-taking new bride that would soon call her self a wife. Everyone murmured under their breaths a word of complimentary. April slowly made her way down the aisle, her eyes glued to the awe-struck man who she'll soon be married to. I felt my eyes begin to soak with tears as I watched her. She glided down the aisle gracefully, her pure white dress flowing behind her and caressing her form perfectly. She was the beautiful bride that she always wanted to be. She finally got her wish that she's been dreaming about since we were toddlers in diapers. Finally, she paused in front of the preacher, her eyes still on Prince, but with tears that streamed now her glowing face.

"Who gives away this bride?" The preacher asked loudly.
"I do," My father stood up from his seat.

Since April's parents died five years ago, she asked my father to give her away. My father of course agreed and April was thrilled.

The preacher nodded and began to speak again, but my mind trailed away as soon as he opened his mouth.
I came to back reality when I heard Prince say his 'I do'. I looked over at April as she stared back at the love of her life, her make-up now completely messed up, but she still had that glow that made her even more gorgeous. I stared at my best friend, waiting for her response to the preacher's question on taking Prince to be her lawfully wedded husband.

"I do," Her voice quivered.
"Then I may pronounce you husband and wife--you may kiss the bride."

Prince had latched onto April's mouth before the preacher could finish his sentence. Wolf-calls were heard around the church along with claps. Everyone cheered happily as Prince and April ran down the aisle and out of the church.

I knew that they would get their Happily Ever After


"Kat! Happy Birthday!" Will ran in with a party hat and a clown mask. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Oh, yeah. Did I mention I was now 25 years old?
♠ ♠ ♠
So short, and I'm sorry. I have to go to bed now since I have school tomorrow..=)
Okay, I don't know what's going on...my usual commenters from my other story aren't commenting on this sequel..I feel sad now..*Pouts*...You guys must still be catching up, huh?? I hope so..coz that's a very good reason for me not to all teary-eyed, knowing you guys are still reading this..I'm good with the subscribers, tho. But what's really getting under my skin is that I ask multiple times for more readers somehow...but that never happens...Is something wrong with my writing?? Is my story suckish?? Let me know how to make it better so I'll have more readers and not be stuck with the same number of readers for months..Please!! Love you guys!! The next chapter'll be longer!!

♥Jenni♥