‹ Prequel: Give in to Me
Status: Not Active

What More Can I Give?

The Twin's Second Birthday

Image

Image

December 25, 1987....3:18 P.M.

"Don't pop that balloon!" I bellowed towards Andy and Greg who each had a needle in hand and a balloon in front of them. They let go of the balloon and it slowly dropped to the floor.

"You two are grown men and you guys decide to pop a balloon? Act your age, damn it, not your shoe size!" I huffed. I felt an arm snake their way around my waist and kiss the side of my forehead.
"I think someone needs to calm down."

I shivered as Michael's hot breath hit my neck. A certain feeling started to bubble throughout my lower torso and I whimpered as Michael made it even worse by biting my neck.
"It's the twin's birthday. Behave for them." He growled in my ear. I nodded as I turned my head around to face him and kissed him. My tongue ran over his bottom lips eagerly, but he didn't grant me my wish. Instead, he walked away with a sly smirk placed on his swollen lips. April, who decided to help us decorate the house for the twin's birthday, walked over to me and laughed.

"I think he's more corrupted than you, Kit-Kat. Whatever happened to you being the dirty-minded person? Looks like Michael learned a thing or two from you and I guess he learned a little bit more."
"Yeah...but where?" I wondered with glazed over eyes.
"Probably from a fan or something," April shrugged. I quickly snapped out of my haze and scowled.
"Whoa! A little possessive, are we?" April smirked.
"Shut up."

I walked away from April as I heard her cackle. I walked into the twin's play room and saw Kaleb playing with his blocks while Malina sat quietly beside him.

"Lina?" I called. Malina looked over at me and smiled widely. She ran to me with open arms and I picked her up, setting her on my hips.
"What's wrong, baby?" I asked her.
Malina pouted and replied, "Papa and Uncas not coming?"
I frowned at the thought of her grandfather and her uncles not being here to celebrate the twin's birthday for the first time.
"They'll be here, sweetie. And do you know where?" I asked my little Lina, a nickname Michael made up. Malina shook her head sadly. I placed my hand over her left chest and smiled warmly.

"In your heart. No matter what, the people you love most will always be with you. No matter how far or near they are, they will always be here in your precious heart."

Malina nodded and I placed her back on her feet where she walked over to her brother and hugged him. She placed a sweet kiss on his cheek and began to play with his blocks with him. I turned around to leave, but stopped when I met Michael's proud smile.

"Hey," I whispered to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his chest.
"Hey to you too." He kissed the top of my head softly.
"Were you listening?" I asked, looking over at Malina and Kaleb.
"Yeah. That was very sweet."

I looked up at Michael and his lips instantly crashed onto mine. Our lips moved in unison and it felt as if my world fell apart and the only thing I could focus on was Michael. I felt Michael's hands travel down my sides and settle on my hips. He moved me closer
to his body and I could feel the heat that radiated off of him. My own hands made their way down his torso and to the edge of his pants. I pulled at his belt loops and heard the silent groan that escaped from his mouth. I pulled away all too quickly and his groan turned to one of annoyance.

"The twins, Michael. We need to go upstairs," I rolled my eyes as his own looked over at Malina and Kaleb who were oblivious of the two of us. He smiled sheepishly and nodded. His hand entwined with mine and guided us up the stairs and into my warm room.

I looked over at Michael and before I could even let one word out, he had me pinned to the wall and his lips were on mine in a second. I moaned at the immense power he had over me and at the fact that he had already taken his shirt off in the process. My hands roamed his chest and we pulled away to breathe.

Michael started to attack my neck while unbuttoning my blouse quickly. His lips kissed down to my collarbone and I could feel his wet tongue lap at the exposed skin. I bit my bottom lip at the close contact. I gasped as he traveled even lower and onto the curves of my covered breast. He took one in each hand and squeezed. My head hit the wall as my eyes rolled back into the back of my head and a moan left my mouth. I looked at Michael as he stared at me with lust and desire. I was sure the same emotions were reflecting from mine.

My eyes traveled down my form and I saw that Michael was only half way finished with my blouse. I scowled at the unexposed skin and just literally ripped the blouse off. My blouse hit the floor and my body slammed into Michael's as my right leg wrapped around his waist. Michael bucked his hips into mine and I hissed as the pleasure inside me built up even more.

My left leg wrapped itself around Michael as he picked me up and moved us over to my welcoming bed. Michael placed me down roughly and tore away at my jeans. He pulled them off with one strong pull and I smirked as his eyes stared down at the newly exposed skin. I grabbed Michael's shoulders and pulled him down to my lips. My hands didn't waste any time as they unbuttoned Michael's pants and unzipped them. Michael kicked them off and we were finally in our last piece of clothing.

(Message me for the rest guys!! I'm so evil!!! Mwahahahaha!!!)

***

Michael and I made our way downstairs with happy grins on our faces. Malina and Kaleb looked up from the kitchen they were in with everybody else. They smiled and giggled as they pointed at us. Everyone who came to celebrate the twin's birthday stared with knowing looks and rolled their eyes.

"We're so glad you two can join us to congratulate your children for turning two this year," April smiled.
"We wouldn't miss it for the world," Michael returned the smile.

As the party continued for the twins, I let my eyes study the group we had in the kitchen. There was a lot of people and I was surprised they could all even fit in the crowded room. Michael's family was there and so was mine with the exception of my father and brothers. Our friends were there also, but I couldn't help but see some new people with us. I looked closer at one of the women there and my eyes grew wide. I directed my gaze back at Michael and whispered in his ear.

"Michael....Elizabeth Taylor is my kitchen!" I squealed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Where did my readers go? No one is commenting anymore. There are at least three people I know of who have stuck by me through this story and had never failed to comment on what they liked or disliked about my story. *Sigh*....I still love you guys though....Thanks for reading again!!! Subscribe. Comment. Message. Inform others of the story!!!

♥Jenni♥