‹ Prequel: Give in to Me
Status: Not Active

What More Can I Give?

Kat's Kidnapping

My head was drumming with pain as I came back to reality. A small, quiet groan escaped from my trembling lips as I looked around. The room I was in was dark. I could barely see anything except for a small light coming from a window. I could hardly see the moon washing down on me due to the window being so small.

I sniffled and cringed as an old, rusty smell hit my nose. I placed my hands on the concrete floor below me and pushed myself up. A painful groan left from my lips as I did this action slowly. When I finally stood up I wrapped one arm around my waist and looked around again. My eyes were slightly adjusted to the dark so I could make out a few things in the room -- A chair, a rope, and a few boxes.

I heaved a sigh as I looked up at the window and studied it. It was rectangular and built into the wall in the corner and it was high enough that I couldn't reach it. Right below the window was a metal hook. Instantly my head formed a plan with the rope and the hook, but before I could even walk to it, a door slammed open and a figure stood before me.

"Well, well, well. Look who's finally decided to wake up!" The figure slurred drunkenly in a gruff voice. His hand moved to the side of the wall and suddenly the lights were on. My eyes stung for a few moments until I finally got used to it.

I observed the mysterious being as he continued to speak incoherently. He was big; probably bigger than Michael's bodyguards. His hair was dark and messy, and his eyes were blue with anger and lust.

His thin lips formed a grin, showing off his straight teeth, "Like what you see?"

I stared at him bluntly and scoffed, but then paused to cough furiously. I held my side tighter as it wrenched in blind pain. I tried to stop, but I couldn't.

The man at the door laughed as he watched me with joy-filled eyes. His cackling echoed inside my brain, implanting itself in my membrane. My teeth grinded against each other as I finally stopped and looked up at the man.

"I guess torturing you in your sleep did you well," He said sarcastically.

***

Meanwhile

April's P.O.V

Five days.

Five, horrible days of Katrina missing in action. Where is she? Is she okay? Who has her? Is she dead? Those are all the questions that have been replaying over and over inside my head. They never seemed to stop and it held me back from doing my normal activities. It wasn't healthy and it sure as hell was scaring Prince. Michael was worse off then Prince, though.

The poor guy. He couldn't sleep, eat, drink, or even have the will to full-fill his celebrity status like he should. It took many of us to try to persuade him into doing just that, but nothing really changed with his inactive behavior until Prince had a long discussion with him in private. I don't really know what they talked about, but when they finished and had come out of Kat's father's office, they both wore weary expressions. Prince and Michael hid it well with small smiles, but it never reached their eyes.

The twins have be doing their normal routines each day. They were too young to understand that their mother was gone and couldn't be found. Every morning they would wake up and one of us would be there to help them get ready for the new day. As we tried to preoccupy them with many games and shopping, they would always ask about Katrina without even missing a beat. I knew they sensed something was wrong since Malina was there during the kidnapping.

I planted a small kiss on Prince's lips and then walked away to see Kat retreating up the stairs with little Lina peacefully sleeping in her arms. I smiled gently and turned away to bump into Michael, splattering my cake all over his outfit.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as my eyes studied the damage I caused.

"There she goes again. April, honey, when will you ever learn?" I could hear the amusement in Prince's voice as he passed by.

"Prince," I warned then looked back up to see Michael with a small smile. "I really am sorry."

"It's okay. I'll just go up to see if Katrina has an extra shirt her Dad may have possibly left behind," He assured me.

I nodded in agreement and watched as Michael walked up the stairs. I shook my head in embarrassment and stalked off to find Prince. My hand automatically placed it self on my swelling stomach. I was going to be a mother and Prince was going to become a wonderful father. I hummed a soft tune as I entered a room full of many bright people. I could feel the love and the happiness as I observed them all.

I had just spotted Prince in the corner of the room with Andy when Michael came running down the stairs like a crazy maniac. His eyes looked around before they landed on me with a worried look etched inside them. He ran over, grabbed my wrist and pulled on them with a jolt.

"Michael! What's wrong? Stop, you're hurting me!"

Almost as soon as he wrapped his fingers around my wrist, he dropped them as I spoke in a stern voice, "What's wrong?"

It took a moment for Michael to speak, but when he did I was sure all the color in my face had drained away.

"Katrina has been kidnapped!"

To prove his point, Michael held up a ransom note and I scanned over it. I felt a churning in my stomach as reality slowly set in.

She was gone. She's being held captive now.

"I'm going to inform Andy and George. Try to find Kat's mother and sister and tell them what's going on, understand?" I asked as clearly as I could.

I didn't wait for Michael to answer as I walked off to where Prince and Andy still stood. I cleared my throat and they looked down to see me. As they saw the serious look I held, they immediately straightened up and waited for me to speak. My hand outstretched to Andy with the note in my hand. He looked down curiously and took it. His eyes roamed the piece of paper, with Prince reading over his shoulder, and when he was finished he looked up and the look of duty replaced the happy shine in his eyes.

"Go find George while I call for help," Andy ordered and then ran off.

I took in a shaky breath as Prince took a step towards me and brought me into his arms, "She'll be okay. She's a fighter."

Prince's words were those of comfort, and I felt anything but.

"I hope so," I whispered as a transparent tear rolled down my cheek. I buried my face in Prince's chest as the everyones voices drifted away to buzz.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY CHEESY CRACKERS!! I am soooo sorry it too so long for me to get this out...I juss didn't know what to write after that shocking revelation in the last chapter..I hope you enjoyed!! Please comment and subscribe if you like!!((: