‹ Prequel: Give in to Me
Status: Not Active

What More Can I Give?

You Are Not Alone

Image

I heard a faint knock on my hotel door and I groaned in annoyance. I looked over at the digital clock beside my bed and saw that I had only slept for two hours. I swung my leg off the edge of the bed and walked over to the door, checking on the twins on the way. I opened the door, muttering under my breath.

"Who ever the hell this is better ha-" I stopped when my eyes met Michael's.
"Michael? What are you doing here?" I whispered, staring at him with my eyebrows knitted together. He stood there without a word escaping from his lips. He stared down at me and I followed his eyes. My eyes enlarged when I noticed that I only had a night gown on that barely covered much. My boobs were just about to play peek-a-boo, when I adjusted the gown right.

I cleared my throat in embarrassment and stared up at Michael who was blushing ten million shades of red.
"Um, would you like to come in?" I asked softly. He nodded and I moved out of the way for him to enter the dimly lit room. We stood beside the door in an awkward silence when I decided to be the first one to speak.

"Not to sound rude or anything, but is there a reason for you to be here?" I questioned.
"Uh," Michael started, bringing his left arm to rest behind him. "I-I just wanted to uh."
"What do you have behind your back, Michael," I interrupted him.
"Nothing," He said quickly. I nodded slowly, giving him a suspicious look.
"Okay..." I trailed off, walking away from him and into my room. I looked behind my shoulder to see him standing there, watching me leave.

"Michael, if you're not here for a good reason, you might as well go away, because I'm tired."
"Well, um I came here to-to uh," He stuttered.
"Spit it out," I gave him a smirk. He sighed and walked into my room as I sat on the bed patiently. He carefully closed the door, but left a crack so we could hear the twins if something happened.

He walked over to the bed slowly and sat down beside me. It was quiet for a moment, until he spoke up.
"I, uh. I made you something," He whispered ever so gently.
"Made me something?" I asked as I looked at him.
"I actually uh made it a year ago. Before I left for that meeting in 1986."

I remained silent as I listened to him. He kept his head down as if I would shun him away.
"May I see it?" I stared at him with a small smile. He stood up and reached into his back pocket. He pulled out a folded up white sheet of paper. He handed it to me and watched as I un-folded it with care.

When it was fully opened, I looked up to stare at him with curiosity.
"Read it," He motioned with his hands with a small shy smile.

I stared down at it and began to do what Michael had told me to do. On the very top of the paper, it read, 'You Are Not Alone'. It was a simple musical sheet and I stared up at Michael with shock.

"You wrote me a song?" I chocked out.
"Y-yeah. I was going to show it to you when I came back, but..."Michael sighed, biting his lip. I moved closer to his body and wrapped my arms around his shoulder.
"Thank you," I whispered into his ear. His arms snaked its way around my waist and he pulled me to him tighter.
"No one has ever done a thing like this for me. That's really sweet of you." I mumbled as I settled into his hold. A thought began to process into my mind and butterflies made their way into my stomach.

"C-can you sing it for me?" I asked nervously. Michael didn't answer straight away so I pulled away from his grasp slowly. "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to. I-I get it. I don't want to push you in-" I babbled. Michael stopped me with a small giggle.

"I don't mind. I'd be happy to." His soft voice reached my tender ears. I waited as he cleared his throat and then opened his mouth to let out the soothing angel voice that I had missed for so long.

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone

'Lone, 'lone
Why, 'lone


I smiled at him as he returned it. He continued to sing softly to me as I felt my heart strings being tugged by his beautiful voice.

Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone


The words that he sung with such emotions and meaning started to take its toll on me.

Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
And girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart

For you are not alone...


Michael ended the song as he took my hand and rubbed my palm with his thumb softly.
"That was beautiful. I love it." I reached over to place my hand on his cheek and I leaned in closely to his soft face. He froze in his spot, afraid that he would possibly ruin the moment if he moved one single muscle. My lips met his cheek and when I pulled away, the tingling feeling had set in and it felt good.

"Momma?" The fragile voice of Kaleb's came from the open door of my room. Michael and I turned our heads to see the small child standing there fighting the urge to sleep. Malina stood behind him quietly, staring up at us with wide eyes.

I motioned for them to come and they walked in sleepily.
"Did we wake you two?" I asked. They nodded as they stood beside each other. They had their footie pajamas on and they looked so sweet with their hands clasped around each other's.

"I heard..I heard singing," Malina stated, nodding her head at me.
"Yeah. They..they sound nice," Kaleb added.

I looked over at Michael who had the cheesiest smile plastered on his face.

I absolutely L-O-V-E this video

♠ ♠ ♠
This song is originally meant for Lisa Marie Presley...but I wanted to make a twist to it and decided that the song would be for Katrina....Don't be mad...I wouldn't sleep well knowing my readers are angry. Listen, I know I didn't update yesterday...but I just didn't feel any inspiration to update since my wishes for help was not granted...but when I listened to You Are Not Alone, I felt like it was a good idea in some way..I need your opinion on this. Please. I know you guys are probably busy in some way to do what I ask, but please do it in your spare time...Please. I really want comments on what you guys think and I feel like crying since I don't have my usual readers who did on my prequel...guys, if you're worried that Katrina and Michael won't ever get back together...why in the world do you think I'm writing this?? If I wanted them to stay apart forever I would never be writing this sequel...=/....I also ask you to subscribe...I really really really wish you would if you haven't yet...I also ask you to let your friends who are MJ Fans to read this...I'm sure they would want to if you like it...then I guess they would like it too...I'm not sure...I'm not them...If you guys have any questions about this...just ask me and I'll be more than happy to answer them..Love you guys sooo much...=DD

♥Jenni♥