Must Be Something In The Water

Gone Missing

I woke up with a splitting headache and I heard whispering going on. I was in a cold dark room and I heard the dripping of water from maybe a pipe or taps maybe. I opened my eyes and looked around.

"Oh good she's awake." someone who sounded familiar but I couldn't think of at the moment.

I turned my attention to where I was. It was dark but I saw tiles and I was on a tile floor and then I turned to face him.

"You okay?" he asked me.

I looked at him and then furrowed my brows. A tentacle shot out at him and wrapped around his neck squeezing him hard. He pulled at the tentacle and gagged.

"What are you doing let him go!" Kevin cried pulling at his brother.

"He tricked me, he's the one that got me pregnant!" I hissed angrily.

"No, he's not that was the clones, this is the real Keith not the fake one let him go!" Kevin cried.

I loosened the tentacle from around his neck and I saw Keith drop to all fours and cough.

"God, remind me not to wake you up... in the morning." Keith gasped.

"I'm sorry, Keith you wouldn't believe the day I had." I said to him placing my hand on his shoulder.

He looked back at me.

"What did they do to you?" he asked.

"Where are we?" I asked him ignoring the question.

"We're inside of the school's boiler room." Kevin said.

"Why are we here what did we do?" I asked.

"We're stopping the Shelbies from invading and guess who's behind it all?" he asked.

"Mr. Major?" I asked.

Keith shook his head.

"He's an important player but the coach is none other than..." he started and then I heard a click from the door.

"Play dead." he said to me.

"Why?" I asked.

He lowered my head.

"Has she awakened?" someone asked in a deep voice.

I knew who that person was. I tried really hard not to shiver.

"No, she's still out of it." Kevin lied.

"Why would you do this to her?" Keith asked.

The door closed back and the light disappeared. I sat up.

"Agent Blue?" I asked.

"More like Trader Blue." Keith muttered.

"He's working for the Shelbies?" I asked.

"Yeah, apparently they didn't show him much respect back at the Agency so he's taking matters in his own hands. With you under lock and key he's keeping the Shelbies hostage to this planet." Keith said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"The Shelbies need you in order to leave this planet. Remember the lady who left almost fifty years ago?" Keith asked.

I nodded.

"She came here to Alki to give birth in that special Birthing Pool you showed me before we were kidnapped." he said.

"You guys have been here for four days?" I asked.

"They've took care of us they wouldn't want their royal highness to get mad." Kevin said sarcastically.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked Kevin putting my hand on my hips.

"They see you as their Queen. The only female Shelby." Keith said.

"I don't want to be their Queen do you see what they did to me?" I asked.

"No, those are the ones who don't want you to go back to the lake. Listen let me explain it to you this way. There are Shelbies who want to leave and there are Shelbies who want to stay. The ones who want to stay have been causing all this chaos. They capture the ones who want to leave so that they won't cause any trouble. By capturing you. The One, they are stuck here until you get free and free them and go back to the lake." Keith said.

"How the hell am I suppose to do that. I couldn't even get out of your bed this morning." I said to him.

"You were in my bed?" Keith asked.

"Long story, but the fake Keith totally tricked me the whole time." I said.

"You couldn't tell the difference?" he asked frowning.

"Keith he talked as much as you did. I didn't even think it was possible for someone to talk as much as you." I said to him.

"That must've been a great clone." Kevin said looking at Keith.

"Okay. We need to find a way out of here really soon." Keith said jumping up.

"Why?" I asked him.

"We have to save our family and friends before the change is permanent." he said.

"What change?" I asked.

"The mind control the Shelbies are using on our family the only way to stop them is to stop the Shelby." he said.

"For some strange reason I have a feeling I've been through this with you already." I said to him.

"What's our plan to escape?" Kevin asked.

Keith went through a numerous amount of ideas him and his brother debated against. I got up and walked past them and tested the door. It was lock. So I simpliy slid a tentacle under the door, I found the door knob and I pushed down on it. Unlocking the door.

"Hey guys." I said to Keith and Kevin they looked up.

"How did you do that?" Kevin asked jumping up.

"Had some extra help lets go." I said.

Kevin ran past me and then Keith stopped in front of me and looked at me.

"I'm sorry about what happened." he said.

"Like I said before not your fault lets leave before they find us." I said.