Must Be Something In The Water

Control Freak

Kevin, Keith and I ran out of the locker room staying low and making sure that no one saw us. There was a loud splash coming from the pool. I stopped to see what was going on. Kevin and Keith joining me.

"Why aren't you moving?" Kevin whispered.

"Ssh." I said and looked over the wall to see what made that splash. Inside of our school's swiming pool were about ten large Shelbies splashing and crashing about in the water. I heard the coos and whistles echo in the auditorium. There was even a couple clicks.

"Sound's like we're at sea world." Kevin said.

"What are they saying Alexis?" Keith asked.

"They're not happy about being in such a closed in space." I whispered.

"Hey isn't that the guy who locked us in here?" Kevin asked and pointed.

I turned my attention to former agent Blue. He walked up to the Shelbies and they shuttered swimming to the other side of the pool.

"What's wrong, never seen me with legs before. I told you fifty years ago I would make my escape. Well I did and I'm the one that's running this bitch!" he said and laughed.

I gritted my teeth and an angry click came from my mouth. Mr. Blue turned to where we were hiding.

"Who's there!" he yelled.

"Run now!" Keith whispered.

We ran out of the pool room and into the gymnasium. We pushed out of the gymnasium's door and there stood three boys with glowing green eyes. Keith ran to the other end and tried that gymnasium door but was met by three other guys as well with glowing green eyes. We slammed the doors back.

"What do we do?" I asked Keith.

"Stay right where you are." A familiar voice said.

We turned to the direction of a group of people we knew. I saw Keith's mom, his dad, my sister Aly, my mom and the Keith look alike with glowing green eyes and holding Kevin by the neck.

I ran to Keith's side.

He was speechless I was surprised.

"I told you he looks like you." I said.

"I believe you." he said.

Keith smiled.

"We brought you here for one simple reason." Cloned Keith said.

"What?" I dared to ask.

The other Keith began to click his tongue and everyone joined in.

"What's going on, is this suppose to be scary?" Keith asked beside me.

I turned my attention to him and hissed angrily.

"The time is now." I hissed at Keith.

"What are you talking about Alexis?" Keith asked me.

I took a step towards him my tentacles flew out of my back and wrapped around his body like a mummy.

"The time is now." Everyone repeated.

Mr. Blue walked into the gymnasium with a smirk on his face.

"This is all your fault!" Keith cried.

"Is it really? Because I have no control over any of these people. The mind control, the Shelbies, or the invasion. This is all her plans." Mr. Blue said.

I brought Keith closer to me.

"Is this true? You planned all this?" Keith asked.

"From the very start. I told you Keith, the time is now!" I hissed.

Keith lowered his head in sadness.

"What do you want to do with him your highness." Mr. Blue said.

"Get the Shelbies, the students and my family to the lake now!" I hissed at him.

He nodded and then backed away. The look on Keith's face was hurt and betrayal. The same look. I had on my face.