Must Be Something In The Water

Going through changes

I tied Keith up to a tree making sure to make the rope not real tight. I pulled away looked at him and smiled.

"You're evil." he said.

"That's mean and I liked you so much." I said to him touching his shoulder.

"I can't believe. I fell for the mind tricks of a Shelby again." he said.

I held up his chin he tried to twist it away but I held it in place. I leaned in and began kissing him. Then I pulled away.

"If I was evil why did I kiss you?" I asked.

"I don't know but Alexis would be mad if she found out I kissed you." he said.

"I am Alexis." I said.

"You're a Shelby." he said.

I leaned in and kissed him again and then pulled away.

"I'm a girl." I said to him.

"Shelbies can mold themselves anyway they want." he said.

I leaned in again and stopped.

"Well then I guess you'll new know until I prove it to you." I said and kissed his lips.

I heard hissing and I slolwy pulled away from Keith.

"What?" I asked Aly.

"Is your homones acting up again?" she asked.

"I don't know are yours? Has everything been set up according to plan?" I asked her.

"Yes, and the last of the pods are in the lake." she said.

"What pods?" Keith asked.

I wrapped a tentacle around his throat.

"None of your business. Good, release the Shelbies." I said.

"But Mr. Blue said..." My sister started.

I turned and walked towards her releasing Keith's neck as he gagged.

"Do I look like I care what Mr. Blue thinks? Is Mr. Blue the one with the power the one with a beach ball around his waist? I don't think so!" I said.

"Okay relax, we'll release the Shelbies." she said turning and walking away from me.

I turned around back to Keith and smiled.

"Releasing the Shelbies means that Mr. Blue won't be in power anymore." he said.

"Bingo." I said leaning in to play with his ear.

"What about the ELA won't they know that the Shelbies are back and that Mr. Blue is behind all this?" Keith asked.

I smiled and ran my hand down his cheek.

"I knew you were smart." I said and smiled at him.

"So you're the normal Alexis then?" he asked.

I leaned in and kissed him.

"Has any other Alexis kissed you like that?" I asked him.

"N-No." he said.

I ran my hands up his shirt.

"W-What are you doing?" he asked me.

I pulled my hand away and smiled.

"Sorry, hormones." I said to him.

"How do we stop them?" Keith asked.

"I don't know." I said to him.

"How come your um.... things don't control you?" he asked.

"The embryos? They are controlling me." I said and kissed him again.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

I unzipped his fly.

"I could, if they wanted me to stick my hand down your pants. But I won't let them do that to you." I said zipping then back up.

Keith turned red.

"What about the other girls?" Keith asked.

"The control is stronger on them because they're only human. I'm more than that remember?" I asked floating a tentacle in front of his face.

"Right, what's the plan after this?" Keith asked.

"This." I said taking out a cell phone.

"You're going to call for help?" he asked.

"Something like that. I took it out of Blue's back pocket and the first number is the ELA I sent info on what's going on and they should be here any second." I said.

"You're a genius." he said leaning in and kissing me.

"I know." I said and smiled.

"So you can untie me?" he asked.

"Nope." I said rolling his shirt up."

"Why?" he asked.

"I find it sexy that your vulnerable." I said.

"Can you gain control over the hormones and the embryos to tie me down?" he asked.

"If I tie you down everyone will be suspecious. I'll just leave you tied up okay." I said and kissed his lips again.

"Okay." he said in a dreamy way.

I smiled and took a step away from Keith and then something happened. My stomach was beginning to hurt and pain rippled through every part of my body. I leaned over and hugged my stomach.

"What's wrong?" Keith asked me.

"I.... I think I'm going.... into labor." I said to him and cried out in pain.