Status: Hiatus. I Totally forgot the story line.

Dear Boy, Don't Play Games With Girls Who Can Play Them Better

Trying To Forget Someone Is Like Trying To Remember Someone You Never Met

Once i got home I looked inside my jewelry box and picked up the ring that Mike had gotten me on our one year. It was silver and gold hearts. I sighed and put it on, I'm not even going to lie I missed him terribly. We were so cute together, everyone thought so.. Why I didn't tell him i left is still a mystery, and I feel completely stupid because I love him and there wasn't really anyone who could make me as happy as he did. Well I mean, Matt makes me happy like that but we're just friends.

I wonder if he found out I was gone yet.. And if he did, why hadn't he called me yet. I stood there in deep thought twisting the ring on my finger when I felt a hand on my shoulder which had caused me to jump.

"Jesus!' I said holding my chest then smacking Matt. "You couldn't make any noise?!" I exclaimed making him erupt in laughter.

"I did! I called your name you just ignored me, what were you thinking about?" He asked curiously.

I shook my head "It isn't important. Help me with my homework though." With that we walked downstairs and got started on homework which i thought was bullshit giving us homework on our first day but I guess it doesn't matter here.
----------F E W H O U R S A F T E R----------
Matt and I were messing around after we got done with our homework when my mom poked her head in. "Hey you two we're going out to dinner with the Calloway's tonight, so get ready we're going to a fancy restaurant." she announced making me roll my eyes and Matt sigh.

"Great" he said non chantingly helping me up. We both when in our rooms and got ready.

This should be interesting. i thought to myself. I started rummaging through my closet and finally found an outfit.

Image

I looked in the mirror and I looked really pretty. Matt came in looking really handsome too. When he saw me he smiled really big.

"You look beautiful." making me blush then hit him. "Oh stop." i replied laughing and we went downstairs. Our parents were dressed all nice too.. this must be a really fancy restaurant. Wonderful.

We got into the car and we started driving. "So why are we going to dinner with them?" I asked bored looking out the window.

"Well, he's our boss." My dad said looking in the mirror at me "And cause he offered to pay." He added making us all laugh.

We got to the restaurant and my dad went up to the receptionist and told him we were with the Calloway party. We walked up and there was an empty seat next to Justin who I might say looked extremely] sexy. He stood up and smiled at me and was totally checking me out. He pulled out the chair next to him.

"Oh it's okay I'm-" I was cut off by my mom pushing me towards him "Sure. Thanks." I said sighing and sitting down. He scoot the chair in and smiled, that beautiful, smile. I swear he has the straightest teeth in the world like, they're perfectly white and straight.. Kinda jealous.

"No problem." He replied smiling. Matt glared at him across the table. "You look really, beautiful tonight." Justin whispered sending shivers up my spine. "Thanks." I whispered back which was all i could do, something about him took my breath away. I started playing with my ring and it made me think of Mike.

As the adults started talking it was just us three. This is gonna be such a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its soooo short I'm really trying to remember the story line :( but comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated ((: && Sorry for such the long wait !