Status: HIATUS

In My Dreams It's Me and You

Eleven.

"So Zacky, where again did you say you were gonna take her?" Matt asked from the couch.

"Japanese restaurant, walk on the pier, hang out on the beach-."

"No sex!" Matt said while cutting my sentence short.

"Okay, just for precautions, cross out hanging out on the beach. So I'm taking her to some Japanese restaurant, and a little walk on the pier." I explained my plans to Matt.

"So what you're going to Main Street?" Brian asked while walking out of the kitchen.

"Yup, that's the plan." I nodded.

"Nothing more than a walk on the pier Baker. If I find out she's pregnant one week from now I will-" I cut his sentence short this time,

"Cut my dick off and shove it down my throat. Yeah, yeah, yeah, how many times do you have to say that threat?" I said then asked with a smug look. Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny just snickered from beside us.

"Alright then, and I don't know, as many times as I want, besides she is my sister. Okay so Brian and Jimmy, how was last night. Did you guys get some action from those whores?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, but it was some crappy action, I just got a blowjob and that was it, 'cause she left me for this pedophile three rooms down." Brian said aggravated.

"But, I got some action!" Jimmy yelled, really proud of himself.

"Whatever Jimmy." Brian huffed.

"I'm sorry to hear that Brian." Matt said with a smirk. Me and the rest of the guys just laughed. "So Zacky are you ready for the date?" I nodded.

"You seem a bit nervous there Vengeance." Johnny said.

"Duh, it's his first date with Aubrey." Jimmy said.

"Shut up." I said.

"Baker, no need to be nervous, you've known my sister for forever now. Just act normal, and don't be like the jackass she dated before." Matt said.

"You know I'm not like that."

"True, you're actually the only guy I could trust with Bree."

"I feel hurt!" Brian said.

"At least I just don't go out picking up some random whore!" I yelled.

"Fine!" Brian said and just continued sulking.

-x-x-x-

I just came home from picking up something to give Aubrey at our date, and I had two hours to get ready. I noticed that Val and Aubrey weren't home yet either; now that was starting to worry me. I ignored that worry and just ran up the stairs to get ready. I went to my bathroom turned on my shower and stripped off my clothes and jumped in the shower. I took a quick shower, got a towel dried myself off and wrapped it around my waist. I got out of my bathroom and got a clean pair of boxers throwing those on. I dried my hair and walked back to my bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Zacky!" I heard Matt yell.

"What?!" I yelled back while brushing my teeth. With that I heard someone open my bedroom door.

"Zach! Did you know that both of our girlfriends aren't here yet?!" Matt said with worry.

"I know that Matt, I'm trying not to worry 'bout that right now. I don't even know what to fucking wear!" I said while heading to my closet.

"Zacky calm down, where some jeans and a black shirt and call it good. I'll call Val and see where they are." He said while heading downstairs.

I looked through my closet and found a pair a jeans to wear and a black button up shirt. I put those one and got out a pair of socks and went back to the bathroom. I rolled up the sleeves on my shirt and tried to fix my hair. With nothing changing much with my hair I left it and called it good. For the millionth time in that forty-five minutes, I got out my studded belt with a belt buckle. I put on my watch, and put on my shoes. Matt came bursting back into my room and told me what was going on.

"Val and Bree are gonna be here in five minutes." When he said that I started to calm down. "Just stay here and hang tight, once you hear Bree's bedroom door close go downstairs." I nodded and he left.

I took the small velvet box that was holding my gift and placed it on my desk. I sat on the chair and wrote a little note.

Bree, I love you very much; I've liked you since we were little and my love for you has been growing ever since. I promise to never hurt you and to never do anything that will make you go crazy in any bad way. I love you so fucking much, and always remember that.
Love your amazingly wonderful boyfriend,
Zacky


After writing the note I folded it up and placed it in the box. I heard a door slam, so I put the box in my pocket, sprayed myself with Axe, and made my way downstairs.

"You ready for this?" Brian asked. I just nodded.

"I told you Zacky, don't be nervous." Matt said.

"I know."

"Calm down."

"I'm trying to."

About twenty minutes passed by, and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Aubrey. I just smiled and couldn't stop; I got up and gave her a gentle kiss.

"You look great." I said while smiling.

"Thanks, you too." She nervously said while blushing and smiling. I chuckled. We walked to the front door, but not forgetting to say bye to the guys.

"See ya guys later." We said.

"Have fun tonight!" I heard Val say. I just smiled and we were already outside.

I opened car door for her and gave her a smile smile.

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

I got in my car and started it. I drove out of the driveway and we were on our way to the restaurant. Our hands were laced throughout the whole ride. It was a silent ride, but it was a comfortable silence. Metallica was the only thing that was heard. I found a parking spot and parked there. I cut the engine and got out of the car. I opened the door for Bree, and closed it. I locked the car and held my hand out for Aubrey. She graciously took it and gave me a smile. I returned it, and guided her to the restaurant. I opened the door for her and she was amazed by the inside, there was a small waterfall on one side where the sushi bar was. The lighting was dim which made the place seem pretty comfortable.

"Zach, this is a really pretty place." Aubrey said while looking up at me.

"Pretty place for a pretty face." I said with a cheesy smile.

"You're so cheesy, but that was cute." She said with a smile, which made my smile bigger.

"Table for two?" The lady asked.

"Yes please." She nodded and got two menus and guided us to a slightly more secluded area in the restaurant.

---Aubrey---

"You're waiter will be out here shortly." The lady said.

"Zach, seriously this place is amazing."

"It's all for you." He said with a smile.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby."

"Good evening, can I get you two anything to drink?"

Zacky signaled me to go first, "Um, can I have lemonade please?"

"Alright, and for you?"

"Coke please."

"Okay I'll be back with your drinks, and do you guys need anymore time?"

"Yes, thanks." Zach said. "So what are you gonna order?" He asked me.

"Um, the teriyaki plate with the California rolls." I said while looking in the menu.

"Same here." He said with a light chuckle.

We got our food fifteen minutes later and ate.

"So whens your guys' next gig?" I asked.

"Next Friday. I hope we get signed this time." He said.

"I hope so too. I just want your guys' dream to come true."

"I know, you've been so supportive. I just hope when we get signed, I get to take you on tour."

"Me too."

We finished eating while talking more about the band, and what would happen if they do get signed.

"Babe." Zacky called.

"Yeah?"

"I have something for you." He said while digging through his pocket.

"What would that be?" I asked.

He pulled out a small velvet box and handed it to me. I opened it, and saw a necklace, but the necklace had a deathbat with a diamond bow; but I also saw a little note.

"Zacky, this is beautiful, I love it!" I said while taking it out of the box.

"Not as beautiful as you, and I'm glad you like it." He said while smiling and getting up.

"Seriously Zee you're so cheesy, but I love you." I said while giving him a kiss and handing him the necklace. He put on the necklace while I read the note. When he was done he kissed the back of my neck and put his chin on my shoulder.

"Zacky i fucking love you too." I said while smiling and giving him a kiss again.

Zacky payed and we left. He opened the door of car for me and closed it. He went to his side and got in.

"This date is not over yet, we've got one more thing." He said with a cute smile.

I didn't ask and he just drove straight the whole time he parked in the parking lot and cut off the engine.

"Want some ice cream?" He asked.

"Yes please."

"Alright." He said while getting out of the car and then opening my door. He closed it and locked it.

We went to the ice cream shop and Zacky ordered two ice cream cones. At least we liked the same flavor. He payed and handed me one cone and placed a kiss on my head.

"Come on." He said while lacing our fingers together.

He lead us to the pier where we just walked and talked while eating our ice cream. We occasionally kissed, but mostly talked. Tonight was a perfect night, the date was perfect, and to top it off I had a perfect boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you guys liked it!
Comment & Subscribe

Zacky