Status: HIATUS

In My Dreams It's Me and You

Tweleve.

"So how was it?" Val asked me the next morning.

"Amazing, my actual dream seriously came true." I said while smiling.

"Awww, wait did he give you that necklace?" She asked

"Yup, I was so surprised, especially because it's a deathbat." I took hold of my necklace and looked at the charm, making my smile bigger.

"Wow wonder how much that cost to get that customized 'specially with the diamond bow on it." I nodded at her fact.

"Aubrey! My best friend in the whole world who is like my little sister! How was your date with Vengeance?!" I heard Jimmy yell while making his way to the kitchen.

"It was fucking amazing! Let me guess you kinda helped him out huh?" I asked while giving him hug.

"I helped him with your necklace... actually all the guys did, but I recommended the diamond." He said with a proud smile. I just laughed.

Jimmy was always another brotherly figure to me, when Matt used to go out on dates with Val in their freshmen year, Jimmy would always come to mine and Matt's house to watch over me; but then of course he would bring Zacky and Brian with him, and we would always hear someone playing the bass in my garage, and it was obviously Johnny walking from his house to my garage.

"And Matt didn't tell me 'bout this little present you guys were helping Zach with?" Val asked a little annoyed.

"No, 'cause he wanted to make sure you wouldn't tell Aubrey 'cause you do get a little over excited during certain times, especially when it's something special for a friend. So he took that precaution." He said while getting a mug out from the dishwasher and walking to the coffee maker to get some coffee.

"Ah I see." She sighed.

"Val, it's okay, I'm glad Zacky was able to get it with the help of the guys. But I know if you were helped them, this necklace would be much more different. I said while smiling and giving her a one arm hug.

"Aw thanks sweetie."

"So Slim Jim, are you pumped for the gig next week?" I asked while peeling an orange.

"Fuck yeah! I'm ready to show off my amazing drum skills and whoop those sorry asses that say we suck!" He said, well more like yelled.

"Looks like someone put a little too much sugar in that coffee?" Val asked.

"Ten cubes of sugar! AHAHAHAHAHA! I am so pumped for one specific song 'cause we have a girl screaming in it, and we'll shocked everyone in the whole fucking place!" He yelled again while taking a few more sips of his coffee.

"'Cause Val is fucking amazing!" I said while eating a slice of the orange.

"YESSSSSSSS!" Jimmy yelled

"Hahaha Jimmy, I think you should drink some water now. And you're welcome for making that song, an amazing song." She said while grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and placing it in front on Jimmy.

"Thank yoooou!" He said while me and Val just laughed.

"Wow, I wonder how boring and sad the world would be if we never met Jimmy." I said while pondering.

"Yeah, I know right?" Val replied.

"I love you guuuuuyssss toooooo!" Jimmy said still being hyper.

"Jimmy is fucking amazing!" I yelled.

"Agreed!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating!
but...
I know we're all shocked about the event that happened only a few days ago; many of us have cried because of this tragedy.
We'll ALWAYS remember James "The Rev" Owen Sullivan for being an amazing drummer, and just being over the top amazing. He was such an inspiration to many, and we'll never forget him. We'll always love him, and will never stop!
RIP Jimmy.
Feb.9,1981-Dec.28,2009
A7X for Life! <3

&&

Happy New Year... but not really.
Wasn't happy this year during the countdown; A7X was on my mind the whole time, and couldn't stop thinking about them. :'(