Status: HIATUS

In My Dreams It's Me and You

Three.

-Zacky's P.O.V.-
After Raven left the room and closed the door, I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I can't believe she said yes. I went to my bathroom and turned on the shower and got in. Ten minutes later I was out, brushing my teeth, changing and fixing my hair.
After I was done I left my room and went downstairs. I saw the rest of the guys drinking coffee and taking some Tylenol. I just laughed my ass off.

"What are you laughing at Vengeance?" Matt asked while stirring his coffe

"Oh, nothing." I said while smirking slightly

"Where's my sis at and how come you're not suffering from a killer hangover?" he asked again while rubbing his head.

"While I got out of my room, I heard her shower going off and I took some Tylenol right after I woke up."

"Oh, okay, and smart."

I got myself some coffee and walked to the living room. I decided to watch Fuse so I just left it there and drank the rest of my coffee. About ten minutes later, I felt two hands cover my face.

"Guess who." I heard her voice say

"Uhhhh... I don't know" I said jokingly while smiling.

I felt her hands come off and felt the couch slightly shift. I saw her take her seat next to me.

"Hey there gorgeous." I said while she was blushing

"Hey there sexy." She said while I smirked at her comment

"Sooo...." I said while I put my arm around her

“Sooo…” she said while resting her head on my shoulder

“You wanna tell the guys and Val about us later when we eat lunch, right?” I asked her

“Yea, I’ll ask Matt where we’re going for lunch.”

“Kay.”

-Aubrey’s P.O.V.-

“MATT!!!” WHERE ARE WE GOING FOR LUNCH!?!?!” I yelled

“AUBREY, SHUT UP!!!” Johnny yelled

“JOHNNY I'M GONNA KILL YOU! OW! FUCK!” Brian said. I was just laughed at them.

“We’re going to Red Lobster.” Matt said while sighing and holding his head in his hands.

“Okay, I’ll go tell Zee.”

I walked to the living room seeing Zacky in the exact same spot

“Hey there.” I said while smiling at him

“Hey baby, so where are we going?”

“Red Lobster.” I said while sitting on his lap

“FUCK YES!” He yelled excitedly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jimmy yelled.

"MOTHERFUCKER! JIMMY! I'M SERIOUSLY GONNA KILL YOU!" Matt yelled.

"FUCKING! MATT SHUT UP!" I heard Brian yell while heading upstairs away from the noise.

We just continued looking at the kitchen. Matt and Jimmy were holding their heads.

"Can you guys just please shut up." I heard Johnny softly say, but was muffled 'cause he was laying his head on the island.

“Wow” I said while rolling my eyes and focusing on the tv.

"Yeah, bunch of retartds.”

"Haha yeah."

----------

We left the house at about 12:15, which made me sooo mad. I hated waiting for a table because of my stupid appetite. We got to Red Lobster ten minutes later.

“Fuck!!! I knew it; we should have left at 11:45. Thanks a lot Matt!”
I said to my brother before we even got inside the building

“Shut up!” He said

“Bleh! The wait better be quick cuz I’m fucking hungry!!!!” I roared

While I kept blabbing on I felt someone put their hand on my mouth and wrap their other arm around my middle and arm. I looked at the arm and noticed it was Zacky.

“Shhh, you’re making people stare at us.”

I looked around and saw the people watching. To get out of Zee’s grasp I did something he wouldn’t expect me to do, so I licked his hand.

“EEEWWWW!!!!” He yelled disgusted

“Why the hell did you do that?” He said while wiping his hand on his jeans

“Who, me?” I said while pouting and putting an angelic face and smile on

“Ugh….” He sighed

“Yes works every time.”

“Yea whatever” He said while putting his arm around me while we entered the building.
The only thing that Matt didn’t care about was Zacky putting his arm around me. He says that friends always do that so he never gives a fuck about that.

Thank God we only waited for 5 min. I was starving. I got off Zee’s lap (another thing Matt didn’t give another fuck about) and followed the hostess and the rest of the guys with Zacky next to me. I noticed the hostess who looked like a frickn slut! Looking back every few seconds. She was looking at ZACKY!!! So, I went closer to him and whispered something in his ear.

“Zacky”

“Yea babe?”

“That fucking slut hostess keeps trying to check you out!”

“Don’t worry she’s fucking ugly, she’s nothing compared to you.” After he said that I felt my cheeks getting hot and I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Fucking bitch keeps giving me death glares.” I whispered back

“Just ignore that bitch. As soon as she tells us where our table is at we say, Matt were actually official now.”

“Ok, sounds good to me.”
I said while smiling at him, which he returned while taking a hold of my hand.

“Okay your server will be out in a few minutes, but any how do any of you guys need anything?”
The stupid bitch asked while trying to say it in a flirtatious way

“Oh, hey you guys I have to tell you guys something.” Zacky said. The girl just kept looking at him and I started giving glares at her while she did the same to me. Bitch

“Well, me and Raven are sort of going out now.”
He said while slightly blushing

“Ugh!” That waitress said whiled flipping her hair over her shoulder

“FINALLY!!!”
Both Matt and Val said

“Oh, so you guys really wanted us to be together that bad?”

“Yup”
Val said proudly

“Good job man, now if you hurt her in any way, I will ch-“

“Matt I know, you will chop my dick off, shove it down my throat, and kill me.”

“Exactly, so don’t hurt her.”

“Dude I got it.”

“Fine” Matt sighed while looking through the menu

“Soooo, how should we celebrate since these two just got together?” Jimmy asked

“Sullivan, you just wanna celebrate 'cause you wanna drink.” Brian said while continuing on to the menu.

“I know”

“Yea, I wanna get drunk too.” Johnny said

“Okay fine, we’ll celebrate at like 7pm.”

“Yes!” The three stooges said in unison.

"But you're probably just gonna get those killer hangovers again." I said.

"Watever." Jimmy said.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!
HOPED YOU LIKED IT!!