Status: HIATUS

In My Dreams It's Me and You

Four.

---Aubrey's POV---

The alcohol was slowly taking over my body, I fell on the couch and saw someone familiar walking towards me.

"Heeeey." He slurred while sitting in front of the couch.

"Yo." I said while looking around the whole room.

The rest of the guys were laughing their asses off while they kept drinking.

"I'm tiiiiired." I heard Zacky say while he lied down on the floor.

"Meee toooo." I replied, but fell off the couch and landed on Zacky.

"Urgh..." Was all I heard him say.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

I slowly fell asleep, but I felt like someone was carrying me; the person carried me to a bedroom. I was lowered onto something comfortable, like a bed, and I felt someone climb in next to me. All I heard was a mumbled I love you, and that was all I remembered.

---The Next Morning---

I opened my eyes and saw that, I was in my bedroom? '

'Okay, I don't remember going in here last night.' I said to myself.

I heard slight snoring next to me, I looked and saw it was Zacky. I sighed in relief and just went back to sleep.

---Zacky's POV---

I woke up with the sun shining right on my face. 'Fucking sun, I hate you...' I decided to get out of bed, but saw I was in Aubrey's room. I looked back at the bed and saw that her whole body was under the covers. I just silently laughed while making my way to my room. But on my way to my room, I tripped over something or should I say someone... I looked at what or who I tripped on and it was of course Johnny.

"JOHNNY WHAT THE FUCK?! OWWW!" I yelled while holding my head in pain.

"Huh? Wha? Where am I?" Johnny said while looking around.

"You're at home and blocking the fucking hallway you dumb fuck! Ow!" I yelled again.

"OWWWW! OKAY I'M SORRY! OWWWW!" He yelled.

"OWWW! FUCK THIS! I'M GOING TO MY ROOM! I FUCKING HATE HANGOVERS! OWWW!" I yelled while getting up.

I got up and went to my room, I slammed the door and just lied down my bed. Since I was really comfortable I just fell asleep.

-x-x-x-x-

I felt my bed shift a little and smelled a familiar body spray. I woke up and saw Aubrey sitting next to me.

"Morning." I said while smiling.

"More like good afternoon." She said.

I looked over at my clock and saw it was two 'o clock.

"We got you lunch." She said.

"Oooo what?" I asked while

"Sushi."

"Seriously?"

"Yup."

WIth that I was already running downstairs to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge, nothing, on the table, nothing.

"What the fuck?" I said while looking all over the kitchen.

"Haha sorry babe I was kidding." I heard Aubrey say from behind me.

"Awww. Why?" I said while pouting.

"'Cause I love how you act whenever there's something you like and you don't really get it." She said.

"And that's how I was when you weren't mine yet." I said while smiling and getting up to hug her.

"Haha, I was the same way when you went out with that bitch two years ago." She said while looking up at me.

"But that doesn't matter anymore, 'cause all it's gonna be is me and you; with nobody to ruin it."

"I love you." I heard her say.

"Love you too." I said while smiling.

"So no hangover?" She asked.

"Well, yeah I did have one, but I passed out on my bed. Did the rest of the guys have any killer hangovers again?"

"Yeah, Johnny was the worst out of all of them."

"Haha, I tripped over that short shit this morning 'cause he was blocking the hallway."

"Wow."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm really sorry for not updating in a while. I've been really busy. And I'm also sorry that this chapter was so damn short and is really bad.