Status: HIATUS

In My Dreams It's Me and You

Five.

---Aubrey's POV---

While I was heading downstairs I heard someone playing the drums while some bass started to play too. The guys were obviously having band practice, which means Val's here too. I headed to the basement and jumped next to Val on the couch.

"What up Val?"

"Sup Bree."

"Eh, nothing much. You?"

"Same."

I nodded as we continued to watch the guys practice. They were having a gig in two days at Chain Reaction so the guys are practicing twice as hard. The guys were still writing a few more songs so they could have more demos.

"You ready to do your mad screaming at the gig?" I asked Val.

"Yeah. But we all know it's all about the guys, I mean this is their dream."

"Yup that's true. I could imagine them if they got signed."

"Haha yeah."

An hour of playing passed, and the guys finally finished practicing.

"Hey babe." I heard Zacky say while he took a seat next to me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Zee." I said while putting my head on his shoulder.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"1:45"

"Wanna go to the mall?" I heard him say.

"Okay." I said while jumping up from the couch and grabbing Zacky.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Zacky screamed.

"KEYS ! WHERE ARE YOUR KEYS! HURRY UP!" I yelled while we were outside.

"Uh, hold on, hold on, hold on!" Zacky said while searching through his pocket.

"ZACKY HURRY UP!" I yelled from inside the car. What he didn't know was that I stole his keys while I walked by his room earlier.

"How the fuck did you get my keys?!" He yelled while wailing his arms in the air.

"Took them off your nightstand when I walked by your room earlier." I said while looking through his CDs.

"What?!"

"Aww stop whining and get in the car!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Fine." He huffed and got in the driver's seat.

---at the mall---

I was already holding three bags, and I was about to into Hot Topic. Zacky was slowly following behind looking at his wallet.

"Finally, a store where I can find something I actually like." Zacky said while heading to the CD rack.

"Whatever Zacky you suck."I said while sticking my tongue out at him and going to the where the band shirts were.

"I love you too Bree!" I heard Zacky yell.

I looked at the shirt and decided to get a new Pantera shirt and a new Nirvana shirt. I got them in my size and decided to go where Zacky was, but when I turned around I bumped into someone I never ever wanted to see again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. And sorry it's short!
Hoped you liked it though!