Status: HIATUS

In My Dreams It's Me and You

Six.

---Aubrey's POV---

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"What do you mean what the fuck am I doing here? I saw you and decided to have a little talk." Jake my ex boyfriend said.

"Fuck no! You fucking dumped me for my fucking ex best friend!" I yelled while trying to go to Zacky, but he was blocking my everymove.

"Aww come on Bree, I'm sorry about that. Besides I dumped her ass, if that makes you any better?" He said while getting closer to me.

"Hey asshole! Get off my girl before I fucking beat the living shit outta you!" Zacky said while appearing behind Jake. One of the employees was with Zacky. Thank God Zacky knew all the employees here.

"Oh well look who we have here. Zacky Baker." Jake said while turning around to face him.

"Yeah, it's me Zach. Now fuck off before I fucking kill you right now! You already fucking hurt her once! I don't need you fucking hurting her again you stupid fucking cunt!" Zacky yelled while I went to him and hid behind him.

"Fine I'll leave but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna leave her the fuck alone." Right when Jake said that, Zacky punched right in the face.

"You better shut the fuck up and fucking leave you worthless piece of shit!" I yelled from behind Zacky.

"Fuck this. Fuck you all of you! Especially you Aubrey!" Jake yelled while getting up and leaving.

"No thanks I've got Zacky to do that!" I yelled out at him. He flipped me off and angrily walked off.

"Okay then...so you guys ready to pay?" Cam asked.

"Yup." Zacky said.

"Okay, $52. 64."

Zacky paid and we left to go back home, 'cause we didn't want anyone else ruining our day.

"Can't fucking believe Jake was there." I said while sighing.

"Yeah. That stupid motherfucker broke your heart, and he comes out of nowhere, thinking you're gonna fall for him again."

"He's just stupid, besides... I have you. And you're beyond perfect." I said while smiling.

"Really?" He asked while taking his eyes off the road for a second."

"Yeah, it's the truth."

"Well, then you're beyond perfect too... I love you." He said.

During a red light I pecked him on the lips, but as I was about to pull away, he grabbed me by the chin and deepened the kiss. We separtated a few seconds later because someone was honking because the light turned green. Zacky sped off and we arrived back at the house in no time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe

Hoped you liked it!!!