Status: HIATUS

In My Dreams It's Me and You

Eight.

----Zacky's POV----

I guided Aubrey to the kitchen and got an icepack from the freezer. I gave the icepack to her and saw a bruise starting to show on her cheek.

"Ouch." I said while rubbing her back.

"Is it that bad?" She asked.

"Your cheek is starting to bruise."

"Goddamn." She said while sitting on the countertop.

"Babe it's okay, it will go away. Just leave the ice on it."

"It hurts like a bitch though, fuck!" She said. I saw new tears starting to form, so I hugged her tightly and said that it was gonna be alright.

"Come on let's go outside and sit down." I said while guiding her again.

"Sis, you alright?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, I guess." She said while sitting down on my lap.

"Aubrey, I'm really, really, really , really sorry." Brian said.

"It's alrite Bri, it was an accident, kind reminds me of 3rd grade, one of you guys 'accidentally' threw something at me." She said while laughing. Everyone started to laugh.

"So gig tomorrow night." I said to everyone.

"Yeah, dude I'm so excited. I hope we get a record deal though. I mean we already have a few demos." Brian said.

"Yeah we need to play our best tomorrow." Johnny said.

"Hell yeah!" Jimmy yelled from the ground.

"Steak's ready!" Matt yelled.

"Finally I'm fucking starving!" I yelled while getting two plates, one for me and one for Bree.

"Of course." Brian said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for a really short update and that it's a sucky chapter.
Here's a 'mini' Halloween present from me to you. :)
Going to Disneyland with my friends tomorrow, so no update tomorrow. SORRY!
Well...hoped you liked it!

Comment & Subscribe!