Status: HIATUS

In My Dreams It's Me and You

Nine.

---Aubrey's POV---

It was around ten at night when the rest of the guys and Val decided to go inside and watch a movie. Me and Zacky were cuddling on one of the lounge chairs looking up at the stars and talking. I was holding another bag of ice to my cheek; I knew that tomorrow I would wake up with a badly bruised cheek, and possibly a black eye.

"Baby."

"Yeah, Zee?" I asked while looking at him.

"Wanna go tomorrow night, just me and you?" He asked while hugging me.

"Of course Zacky. Besides, we've never gone out with just the two of us because Matt being over protective." I said while lowering my gaze to the bag of ice I was holding.

"Yeeeaaah, but I promised him that I will never, ever hurt you because you mean a lot to me." He said seriously.

"I love you."

"I love you too, babe." Zacky said while giving me a gentle kiss. "Now come on, let's get inside before you catch a cold."

"Alright." I said while getting up.

Zacky put his arm around me and guided us to the family room where everyone was watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. Me and Zacky sat on the empty love seat, with Johnny on the single couch, and Jimmy and Brian...no where to be found...

"Where the hell did Jimbo and Brian go?" Zacky asked while placing me on his lap and kissing my head.

"You know where they went, their usual drive and hump." Val said; I always laughed at the term they made up for their late night rendezvous, but they thought it was the best name for it. Best name my ass.

"I just hope they don't bring any of the slwhores they pick up back here, 'cause if they do, I'm seriously gonna give them one-hundred-fifty dollars to get a motel!" Matt yelled from the floor.

It was about half-way through the movie when we heard drunk laughter, and female voices outside the front door. The first one that came bursting through the door was Brian with some bimbo at his side.

"Heeeeyy guuys! What's up?! Oh heeeyy thiss is...."He slurred while taking a glance at the girl. "Summer?" He said, of course he forgot.

"Sabrinaaaaa." She slurred.

"Oh, no! You're not taking another step in this house with a fucking whore! I'm not gonna waste my sleep time, being awake because you're being active in your fucking room! Now Gates, here's a hundred and fifty bucks take your lady, Jimbo, and his lady to a motel!" He yelled.

"Alriiiight! Thaaaanks maaaan!" Brian slurred again, and took the girl and walked back outside.

"Wow." Was all Zacky could say.

"Yeah, I know right?" I said. "Matt are you calm now." I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine right now."

"Are you sure?" Val asked.

"Yeah I'm sure."

"Wow, I'm surprised Short Shit was able to sleep through that whole thing!" Val said.

"How much did he have to drink again?" I asked.

"A lot." Matt said.

"Yes! Killer hangover for him tomorrow!" Zacky yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy Crap!
Sorry for not updating for a really, really, really long time!
I've been super busy.
Hoped you liked the update!

Comment & Subscribe!