‹ Prequel: It just ain't living

Would you carry me to the end

Chapter 16 Never coming home

Being back on tour Mikey was glad he was slowly getting back in to the swing of things, he had started to feel guilty that he wasn't thinking of Sienna everyday there was just too much going on and his thoughts had mainly been focused on Jaslene.

Mikey knew Sienna would be proud of him and how he had turned his life around for the better. The only thing that was really getting Mikey down was that cause he didn't constantly have Sienna on his mind, it was like the
thought of her was becoming a fading memory and that was the last thing he wanted.

Abby on the other hand was devising her own plan, trying to plant it preciously wasn't difficult. She knew she could get access to Jaslene, the harder bit was trying to make sure it wasn't pin pointed on her. Sleeping on it she knew she could come up with some better ideas.

Waking up early the next morning Bob awoke to pure quietness, walking past the bunks he saw that Jaslene had curled up on the sofa and was asleep. Bob didn't want to wake her but at the same time he knew he wanted to eat
something rather then sit there and wait for her to wake up...It didn't take long.

Jaslene's eyes opened looking at Bob terrified of just seeing him she pulled the blanket over her head hoping he didn't see her, rather of course he had so walking up to her he pulled the blanket off of her head and smiled.
"Good Morning Jazz"

Bob wasn't prepared for what happened next, rather then replying Jaslene screamed as hard as she could which woke everyone up, Mikey's eyes shot open as his body lunged forward he hit his head on the metal bar that kept the
other bunk above him secure, rubbing his head he opened the curtain where he saw Frank on the floor trying to get up and all everyone could hear was Bob's voice "It's ok...please stop screaming"

Bob was getting redder in the face and feeling flushed as he didn't know what to do, he was always the person that was in control and knew what was going on and how to handle a problem but with Jaslene he had no idea.

Finally scrambling over Frank who was still on the floor and now laughing for what reason Mikey had no idea. As soon as Jaslene saw Mikey she closed her mouth
"Jaslene...What are you screaming for?” Mikey asked

Jaslene looked and pointed at Bob, Bob was standing there still looking flushed while everyone else had gotten up and were pretty pissed off at there unnatural wake up call.

"Jaslene you have to stop this nonsense...There is nothing to be afraid of...Bob is my friend"
Jaslene continued to stare not uttering a word, Rather Frank spoke "Mikey don't be too harsh"
"Frank stay out of this please" Mikey snapped "Jaslene say sorry to Bob please”
Jaslene looked up at Bob and spoke "So-wee Bob"

Bob walked over and picked Jaslene up in his arms where he gave her a kiss on the cheek "it's ok kiddo”

Everyone had arrived at the next tour destination and were looking forward to getting off the bus where they would be able to move around and finally have a shower. Jaslene was excited as she knew she would be able to see Abby.

Getting off the bus Mikey held Jaslene in one arm and a mug off coffee in another, directed to a white tent Mikey walked in there still holding Jaslene, Placing her down Jaslene ran over to Frank who was sitting down and tuning his guitar.

"Fankie what doing?" Jaslene asked
Rather then say anything Frank poked his tongue out and made a funny face which made Jaslene giggle.

Out side the tent Abby could hear that infectious giggle, Walking in Jaslene saw her straight away where she ran over as she called her name “Abby... Abby you’re here?”

“Of course I’m here” Abby replied with smile, Seeing the rest of the guys she smiled and waved towards them, trying to be friendly as she could possibly be.

Mikey walked over “Hey Abby”
“Hey Mikey...How was your trip?”
“Yeh it was alright”
“Um...Did you me to look after the little one tonight?” Abby asked
“Ahh...only if you want to, it’s only while we are on stage”
“That’s fine I’m happy to take her now if you like...I don’t know get her some lunch and that”
“Really...Well...um only if you want to too” Mikey replied
“It’s no problem at all...I’ll look after her”

Grabbing Jaslene’s hand Abby walked out of the tent with her, What Jaslene didnt know that for her, her short life was about to change dramatically, Abby had put her plan in to action and as she saw it there was now no turning back. Not returning to work would cause some speculation but Abby was sure she wouldn’t be suspected of anything.

Abby made sure to have Jaslene back a couple of hours later so that she was there for dinner but after that was when everything would finally happen. Abby knew she was rushing things but she needed to she felt as though she was getting attached to Jaslene too quickly and she couldn’t wait any longer.

As Mikey kissed his daughter on the forehead and told her he would see her in the morning, Jaslene kissed Mikey back as Jaslene watched, she didnt understand how such a beautiful child had been bought in to a life of touring to her it just wasnt right.

After the guys left and the bus was empty, Abby gave Jaslene a drink in order for her to sleep. Waiting about 10 minutes Abby could see the drink taking effect. Picking the now limp body up Abby walked out of the bus where no one was around, Abby hurriedly walked to a car that she hired and buckled Jaslene in to the front seat, getting in the other side Abby looked over her shoulder’s to see that no one was around nor had anyone seen her.

She had made sure that when she left she left a fake ransom note, this would be her cover and give her time to get away and to disappear with Jaslene into the oblivion.