‹ Prequel: It just ain't living

Would you carry me to the end

Chapter 26 Is it all a Dream?

Over the coming weeks Phillip had tried to clean his act up but the thought of his dead daughter conquered his mind how he wanted her back, she didnt deserve to die. He had thought that he had overcome his daughter’s death but as soon as he had seen Jaslene that was it memories had come flooding back in to his mind and wouldn’t leave.

Mikey on the other hand was having a great time, Jaslene had truly settled in to his family and everyone loved her so much, what had happened not so long a go was now a distant memory, Abby’s name was never bought up and everyone especially Mikey along with Jaslene had moved on from it.

Mikey had tried his hardest to help Phillip but the worst was not knowing how, he wanted to but where to start was
a different story. Every time Mikey had bought Jaslene over to meet Phillip, Phillip had been in a drunken start and told them to go away. Mikey knew that Phillip was struggling with his feelings and he wanted to help so much but at the same time there was only so much he could do and not knowing where to start was so much more difficult for him.

After going to Phillips one day with jaslene and once again having the door slammed in there faces Mikey had enough to him that was it, he had his own problems being a father and dealing with everyday life and still learning how to raise a four year old where he also was making his own mistakes.

Going to bed that night, Mikey’s mind was everywhere thinking bout Phillip to Jaslene and then on to Sienna, Slowly he drifted in to a deep sleep .................................................................

Wondering where he was he walked through the beautiful garden that was in front of him, feeling his feet slush against the grass Mikey started to think this is such a weird dream, dreaming about flowers but then he could see her, her long hair flowing in the wind the smile that always made his heart melt. Them beautiful eyes that were always so warm and loving, how he wanted to touch her so much...To hold her in his arms to tell her he always loved her, to make love to her to show her how much he needed and wanted her.

As he moved closer Mikey knew for sure that it was her it couldn’t be anyone else but her. How he wanted to grab on to her and take her back, calling her name “Sienna” she continued to look and smile that most heart warming smile.

Finally getting up to her she looked in to her husbands eyes, the man she had loved so much, the one she had wanted to spend the rest of her life with till they were gray and old but never got the chance.
“Mikey you need to help him” she whispered

Mikey couldn’t believe his luck this must be a dream he was talking to the love of his life “Help who” he asked
“Daddy” she replied

“I don’t know how to”
“You do it’s all in here” she replied placing her hand over his heart.
MIkey was confused he wanted to help but where to start was something he didnt know “Sienna I need you back”
“I cant Mikey...Remember I’m watching over you all...I love you with all my heart and I’ll always be here no matter what” Sienna replied as she started to walk away
Mikey called her name “Sienna please don’t leave yet”

Sienna turned around with her infamous smile, Mikey had caught up to her again and touched her hand where Sienna held on tight, how she loved this man so much, he embraced her he didnt want to let go regard less if it was a dream or not, to be able to kiss her one last time. Looking in to her eyes he was stunned she looked more beautiful then ever “ Mikey it’s time for me to go...Everything will be ok”

Mikey said nothing but continued to look as he took in his wife’s essence, with one quick move he moved his head forward and pulled her closer, her eyes lingered where she could feel him against her, there lips only inches apart if only she could go back to be given a second chance at life but she knew there was nothing she was gone, never ever to return but this maybe this was there chance to finally say goodbye for ever “I love you Mikey”
“I love you too” Mikey replied with a tear falling down his face
“Don’t cry” she whispered, wiping a from his face.

Feeling her touch was making him melt, he didnt want to leave he wanted to stay in this place forever holding Sienna in his arms to never let go, With there eyes locked on one another there lips followed and there kiss was magical.

Mikey could feel this was it, Sienna knew there time was up, slowly she started to walk away and whispered “I love you and remember everything will be ok” with that her figure disappeared.


Waking up in fright Mikey now knew what had to be done and that everything was going to be ok.

(A/N - hope you like this chapter..honestly tell me what you thought about it, I thought it would be something different but at the same time I think it fit’s in perfectly...DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT??? LOL)