‹ Prequel: It just ain't living

Would you carry me to the end

Chapter 4 can you take away all the pain

Mikey spoke in length to Phillip about the situation of the child that Mikey had never been told about. Mikey found out that the child was born on June 25th making it now 4 years of age and also that Sienna at one stage during her pregnancy had wanted to keep the child but decided against it as it would have reminder her how the child had been conceived not out of love but out of a craving one particular person had.

Mikey slowly began to understand that out of love Sienna had given the child up so that it was given the best possible chance at life with a loving home and parents.

Mikey felt as though he all his questions had been answered, one thing he didn’t want to know about was the person that had attacked his wife, that was something he couldn’t bring up for his father in law as he could see that it still caused Phillip pain.

Back in Seattle the little girl had been taken away by authorities, she didn’t understand what was going on and why she couldn’t go back home to her parents. A large figure walked up to her with a warm smile “Jaslene how are you”
Jaslene looked over at the man who was talking to her, she wasn’t afraid but she was cautious as her mummy had always told her not to talk to strangers.

“It’s Ok Jaslene...You can talk to me...I am a police officer, My name is Andrew”
Jaslene looked up at the police officer and smiled in a small voice she asked “I want my Mummy”

The police officer didnt know what to say he had been given strict orders not to tell the Child that her parents along with her grandparents had been murdered, his only job was to make sure the child was ok until some family could be contacted in order to look after her, Avoiding the subject the police officer changed the subject.

“Jaslene are you hungry?”

Jaslene nodded enthusiastically, Grabbing the little girls hand he lead her down a passage way where they came to a kitchen, placing her on the bench he grabbed so bread and toasted it for her and put some jam on it so as though she could have some breakfast.

Jaslene munched away quietly still not afraid but really wanting to see her Mummy and Daddy, looking up at the police officer that had given her food she smiled, feeling happy that her belly was no longer hungry.

Through out the day Jaslene was kept occupied, The police were unable to any other living family for the child they had been able to find out she had been adopted so at the moment health services were going to take over and put Jaslene in a foster home where one of the councillors would explain that her parents were no longer alive.

An oldish woman arrived at the police precint where she was taken to where Jaslene was, walking in she walked over and greeted the little girl who hid behind the police officers legs.

“It’s ok Jaslene..I’m Francine...I’m going to be looking after you today” Francine replied with a smile
Jaslene walked out from behind the police officer’s legs and looked up at the woman “Hi” Jaslene repiled quietly.

Jaslene was taken that day to a foster family where she was told that her parents had gone to heaven, Jaslene didnt understand properly and constantly asked when she could see her Mummy and Daddy, Jaslene was told that her Mummy and Daddy had passed away - Looking up at Francine she started to cry she understood what that meant and all she wanted was to see her Mummy and Daddy again.

Jaslene was put to sleep by the foster family that would be looking after her, It was up to Francine she would need to locate the biological parents of Jaslene as wills had been looked at and there was nothing stipulating who should have custody of Jaslene if something was to happen to the parents.

Heading back to the office Francine opened the adoption folder of a Jaslene Madden, looking through the paper work, Francine came across the adoption papers where it had the biological mother’s name being a Sienna Wilton and no name for the biological father.
Looking down a little further she found an address in New Jersey and a phone number. Francine realised she would be heading on a flight to New Jersey to speak to the biological mother Sienna Wilton.

Unbeknownst to Francine she wasnt aware that Sienna had passed away.

Mikey was enjoying the rest of the day he was getting last minute things done before going back on tour with the guys which he was throughly looking forward to, looking forward to playing music which he loved, interacting with the fans and spending time with his best friends who besides Gerard were all like brothers.

What Mikey didnt know was that in a couple of days he would have a life changing decision that would change his him for the rest of his natural life, whether he would decided yes or no was still yet to be seen.