Green Day Vs Bush 2- Bush's Revenge

'Dont lie to me bastard!'

So that's why Mike and Tre hate me now. Yeah, I know it looks bad, but there is an explanation. Trust me, I'm really not a psycho.

I came to slowly. It took me a while to remember who I was and where I was. Then the pain came back, throbbing in the back of my head. I groaned heavily and tried to move, but I was tied to a chair. My hearing was slowly coming back, and I could hear voices in the next room. I recognized them as Mike and Tre, and they seemed to be arguing.

I kept my eyes closed, they were burning as though someone had chucked chlorine in them. I heard footsteps and voices; I could make it out now.

"Mike, we gotta tell someone." Tre's voice.

"No, we don't," Mike replied.

"He tried to kill you!" Tre again.

"He's awake, Tre."

"Great, now I have to put up with the eyes!"

"For the last time Tre, you are not stabbing him!"

"But... "

"NO!"

"But can't I just... "

"For God's sake Tre."

"Mike? What...?" I asked. It was a genuine question. I couldn't remember a
thing. "What happened?"

"What do you think happened?! You went ballistic on Mike. You tried to kill him," Tre growled.

"I...I don't remember... "

"DON'T LIE, YOU BASTARD!!" Tre kicked me hard in the side.

"TRE!" Mike snarled. He walked behind me and I felt the ropes around my wrists loosen. "Go home Billie. I won't tell anyone, but consider our friendship, and our band, over." I looked at him confused. He glared.

"You're not serious?"

"I am, now piss off," he said.

There was no arguing with that voice, and I had just noticed Tre had a carving knife. I got up and fled from the house, tears streaking down my face.