Love Is for Anyone

Hey I'm sid

The sun shone from my blades and my alarm clock started going off, bugging me completely. I opened my eyes in a sleepy daze and turned off the stupid alarm clock. I got up from bed, headed to the boy's room, went back to my room and changed. I choved on a band T, black skinny jeans and my old vans. I combed my hait to the left side of my face and applyed some eyeliner in my eyes, making the green stand out. I grabbed my school bag and left. I ran down the stairs, out the door and nto the sidewalk. I walked and walked until I saw another guy, just like me, walking down the side walk as well.

He looked pretty nice from the back, I had to talk to him. I walked up quickly, to reach his side, until I was close enough to start a conversation. His features were of a sad, scared and shy kid. He also had dirty blonde hair, brushed to his right side, black etnies, blue skinny jeand, and white Element shirt. This guy shoped at Pacsun, cool, I shoped at Hot topic, we should get along just fine. I also get my belts for Pacsun though, they're more vinatge and less goth, the also cost less!

I asked the guy, "You heading to Pinpoint High?"

He looked up kinda startled, but his expression relaxed and said, "Sadly, yes, what grade are you in?"

I replied, "11th, you?"

He said happily, "Me too! We could probably have some classes together, or something!"

I smiled and replied, "Well that's cool, hopefully."

He smiled as well and appologized, "I'm sorry for acting like that, you must think I'm crazy or something."

I remarked, "Oh no it's ok, I guess you're completely different than what I expected, it's not really that bad."

He gave his awsome smile once again and we continued our way to our school. He was so cool, he made me feel at ease, like nothing could go wrong.

We finally arrived there and went inside, the school looked the same just like the day I left it before summer.

I asked him, "Are you new, or you've been here?"

He reasoned, "I'm new, came from Oakland, cuz my mom and dad got new jobs in berkeley."

I replied, "I'm not, I've been in this city since forever, trust me it's not all that."

He smiled and said, "Are you kidding? Like this place is much better than oakland, over there is poor, here, I don't know, seems more clean and classy."

I shrugged and said, "well to me seems more different, like you don't feel accepeted you know, that's the main thing I hate about this place. If you're not classy and cool, you're just screwed."

Christian started staring at his etnies and said in a low tone, "I guess I must be wrong then, at least my house is much bigger."

I laughed and hugged him around his shoulder, surpirsed he didn't seem to mind. I introduced myself, "Just in case you're wondering, I'm sid."

He smiled and introduced himself too, "I'm Christian, but you can call me chris, anything you want."