Love Is for Anyone

Mom I'm sorry you had to see that

Chris's pov: I quickly walked out of my room, in search of my confused mom. To my surprise, I found her in the kitchen, woah that was fast. Well anyways, I stopped in my tracks, not knowing how to aproach her or what to say. I didn't notice I was standing there for a while, until she noticed me. She had a fake smile on her face.

As I aproached her carefully, she signaled for me to sit on her lap(she always did this when I was in trouble in my kid to now teenage years). I always felt safe and at ease at times like these.

She told me in an old fashioned motherly tone, "My little chris, what was that all about?"

I frowned as I replied, "I'm sorry mom, we were just caught in the moment, and I didn't, we didn't know you were going to come in."

She nodded but said, "Well, Chris, that's great that you found some pretty nice kid to fall in love with, but please don't do that in the house again, promise?"

I felt sad inside, but faked a smile and responded, "Promise."

She smiled warmly at me and gave me a small kiss on the forehead. She said again, "Now run along and have some fun, but not too much."

I smiled, rolling my eyes, and happily went back to sid. I entered my room as soon as I reached the door, and closed it behind me. Sid seemed to be in a daze, but woke up from it as I got back. He received me with a nice grin and signaled me to lay next to him. I grinned in the same manner and took my place next to my man.

He asked me worryingly, "What happened?"

I replied matter of factly, "Oh nothing, she just didn't want me to do that in the house again."

He giggled softly, making small chills run up and down my spine, and a great feeling as he planted a small kiss on my lips. I kissed back, feeling ecstatic, but sad at the same time since i made my mom a "promise". That's why I asked Sid, "Wanna go somewhere, where we can do whatever we want?"

Sid shrugged with a, "sure," and we were out the door...saying good bye to my mom as we left. We finally reached the sidewalk, after I made sure the door was locked well, and we started walking down the narrow sidewalk. There were barely people on the street, since it was getting dark too soon. This left me with an awsome feeling, just knowing that the street belonged to us and nobody else.

A little while passed, and we reached the same park that we went to to watch the imaginable sunset. sid smiled at this, making me feel satisfied, and we sat down under the same tree. I whispered to sid, "Remeber this spot?"

Sid giggled and said, "Of course I do, babe, and I would never forget it it."

I smiled and planted a nice peck on his lips, he smiled as he kissed back, but just to feel free, he wrapped his arms around me, making out with me. I was liking the feeling and the idea already, so I made it special. We were making out under the moon light now, I told you it was getting dark real fast! It also felt so great, like there was just us fully alive in the wolrd and everyone else is in pluto. I love him so much, I just can't find the right words to say cuz they're not enough.