Love Is for Anyone

Our night would last forever

The night went by pretty slow, but in reality going quick, and I couldn't seem to peel away from chris's arms. I just seemed to feel safe under the, just with my head resting across his chest. Just as this happened, he was stroking my hair softly, making my headaches disappear, and would lean over to kiss me every now and then. Him and i didn't feel like going home, it would be probably about time we should move in together. Without noticing, I dozed off into a deep sleep, followed by chris resting his head on mine's.

I'm sorry I haven't mentioned this before, but we a have a huge height difference. Chris is 5'9 and I'm 5'3 which looks adorable for us, but weird to others. I love the fact of me having to stand on my tip toes to kiss him, when he was too lazy to lean down. I also love the fact that we could be somewhat completely different, but would click so perfectly. Chris' mom was getting mad at times for chris always coming home late or not coming at all, I hope she doesn't think anything bad about me. Oh I completely forgot I moved in with him, I'm such an idiot! Well according to my stay, I also have a curfew.

Geting back to reality, it was morning already, as I heard the birds chirping and the sun was right on my plae face. I squinted at the light as I woke up and looked directly at chris as he slept peacefully. He looked so adorable, but I knew I had to wake him up, his mom would be so pissed and kick me out too! I nudged him on the shoulder to wake him up, but he wouldn't budge. I grunted quietly and decided to give him a make out session, that worked! H e was kissing me back lovingly, adoring the wake up call. When we were finished, Chris stood up, helping me up, as we both stretched at the same time.

We smiled at eachother at the event and we laced our fingers together as we were starting our journey home. A while passed, probably a few minutes, and we were finally in front of his house. We walked up the small steps as he quickly unlocked the door, with a sigh of relieve knowing that his mom left for work. It was also weird that his mom hasn't called him or anything, I guess she likes to yell at him in person. She must suggest that also cuz there's no hang ups. Chris and i were both glad that we had a lot more time to ourselves so we decided to at least brush our teethe first, take a shower, and eat something edible. After we did our morning session, we headed to Chris' room.

He st on his bed, pulling me with him, and sat me on his lap. He started into my eyes as I stared back in his'. He was having that look again, the one I've always loved since I met him, and started to kiss me passionately. I adored this kisses! They made me melt everytime and would take me by surprise. Of course I kissed back, letting our tounges dance once again, and he slowly laid me downon his bed, not pulling away. We kissed some more, not leaving a single gap, as he was resting on top of me. To be seductive, I was pulling his hoodie off, following with his shirt, he also pulled my shirt off, following with our pants. From then on there was some moaning, more kissing, and some movement. The best minutes of my life and I never regrettd any one of them.

When we were finished with our hot men sex, we laid there, with our bodies sweating, just held together as always. By that time his mom finally came home, making us burst out of his bed, quickly putting our clothes back on. Just at cue, his mom opened the door, revealing to fully dressed guys laying in bed together. Shesighed and said hi, we said hi in unision. By this time she would start scolding chris for his spending his nights pout of the house or late from the house, but she was too tired to ruin the moment. she closed the door back, a deep sigh of relieve coming from the both of us.