Love Is for Anyone

Chris can i talk to you?

A little while passed and chris asked me with wondering eyes, "Wanna go downstairs and watch the tube?"

I replied, "I don't see why not."

He took it as ayes and took me by the hand, leading me to his living room. We finally arrived there after a few seconds and sat on the comfy couch. We snuggled togethere as chris flipped uselessly through the channels. His mom popped her head from the kitchen door and asked chris, "Hunnie can I talk to you for a sec?"

Chris showed a confused look on his pretty face and said in a low tone, "sure, I'll be back sweety."

I nodded, taking the remote and flipping throught channels. Chris headed towards the kitchen, once he was inside, I followed right behind. I stopped myself since it's non of my business but i wanted to know. I'm pretty much of an evesdropper so I couldn't help it, I sat back down on the couch, looking at the the kitchen door. After a while of debating, i got up from the couch, and peaked a little bit through the door.

Coversation...

"chris, honnie, it's for the best, he's having a bad impression on you. You're getting home late, or never come at all, you're out almost everyday I don't even see you. I care about you chris, he's gonna have to stay somewhere else."

"But mom, he has nowhere else! His mom just kicked him out not too long ago and you're following her footsteps?!"

"Chris, I'm not following nobody's footsteps! And don't raise your voice on me!"

Silence...

"You're not being fair to none of us mom, I'm not gonna let my boyfriend live in the streets and that's that! Just give it a chance or we're moving out!"

Silence...

"Please don't do that chris, you won't be ok on your own, not now, you and sid are just kids! Just don't move out ok?!"

"Fine, but just accept him, ok? that's all I ask, he's the best thing that has ever happened to me, I don't want him to go."

"Fine sweety, I'm just fed up with this little episodes you guys do, just acting like you could do watever the hell you want and it won't be like that, you understand?"

"Fine won't do it anymore, Sid can stay now?"

"I don't know chris, we'll talk about this later, just settle this ok?"

"Fine mom, I'ma just go for a walk with sid, watever you need don't hesitate to ask."

I could feel hime walking towards the door, as I quickly placed myself on the couch, pretending like nothing happened.