Love Is for Anyone

chris I heard

Chris walked back in the living room, looking pissed, gee I wonder why? He sat next to me putting his head on my shoulder, and holding my hand tightly. I asked him quietly, "Wanna go for a walk to clear your mind?"

He nodded and shrugged, "Let's go," he stood up, helping me up and we wnet out the door. Chris closed the door, not bothering to lock it, but I told him to, so he did. We cast onto the same narrow sidewalk we walked in so many times. He quickly held my hand, suddenly, I see small tears escape his beatiful blue eyes. I noticed and wiped them away with my thumb. I pulled him over to the nearest pavement, we sat dawn, and I held him tightly in my arms, him sobbing into them. I can't believe his mom told him that, I wanted to be with chris more than anything and he loves me so much. I rested my chin on his shoulder, since it was impossible for me to rest it on his head.

I continued holding him until he stoped and wiped away the tears with his pale fingers. I told him, "Chris, babe, I heard, I'm sorry."
He looks at me for a while and asks, "How much?"
I looked down and say quietly, "Everything, I just had to listen it was tempting."
He kissed me and said, "It's ok, i mean this conserned you as much as me so there's nothing wrong with that. I would'v done the same thing."
I smiled now feeling more comfortable than before, this time he held me tight and said, "babe, I'm sorry though I mean I love you and I wanna be with you so much, I just don't want you go through that event again and to feel like you're not wanted cuz you are."
I replied, "It's fine chris, let's just worry about being in this place, this time, and thank God we're still together." He smiled and gave me another kiss, this time making more romantic. I kissed back, sliding my tongue in. We made up for a while, not even sure if there were people around, but we didn't care as always.

Once we pulled away, he gave me the look I love so much and i couldn't help but stare back. He told me quietly, "You're so beautiful Sid," making me just want to do it with him right at this spot. I replied, "You're so beautiful yourself." He looked down and back at me with a smile. He got closer to me than before, and placed his arms around my waist, kissing my neck gently. I love that and he was sliding his fingers up and down my spine and the rest of my back. This was the most amazing feeling ever, beside the hotman sex. He turned to kiss my lips, me kissing back, placing my arms around his neck. He slowly laid me on the concrete, placing himself on top of me. He began to kiss me pasionately, holding my hips gently. I placed my arms around his neck as before and enjoyed him completely. afterwars he placed his hands on my hair, me holding him around his waist.

I felt like I was in heaven, until, I kinda heard whispers, eew's, and all the phrases of disgust. I look up from my possition, looking at some people with kids starring, not believing what they saw. It was like a scene of a bad car crash I swear. Chris looked up from his possition on my neck. He saw the same sight and yelled out, "what are you assholes looking at?! What are you gonna do, call the cops?! Go away and let me have some time with my lover, now scram!"

Some of their mouths were opened while others ran across the street, I loved it when he gets mad, looks shmesexy. I looked into his eyes and said, "Thanks, also, you look shmesexy when you're mad."

He smiled and played around with my chest, saying, "Oh really, well you welcome and I try. You also look shmsexy just laying down under me for your own pleasure."

I smiled and roled my eyes playfully, he decided to kiss me one more time, and to get up from his possition. I weakened inside, wanting this moment to last, he pulled me up and we headed home.