Love Is for Anyone

Home

chris' pov...A few minutes passed and we were in fron to of my lawn, I took a deep sigh and unlocked the door while I was in the front door. I opened it and went inside, without mom being in sight, and Sid close behind. He closed the door, locking it and we headed to my room. We decided to take a shower and change clothes since we smelled alot and returned to my room squeeky clean. I laid down on it as sid laid next to me, deep sighs coming form bothof our lips. By then, someone knocked on the door, and I got u and answered it. It was mom, she asked me, "Hey, um can I talk to you?"

I nodded and headed outside, then asked, "What is it?" She continued,"I just want to appologize for being a complete psycho for wanting sid out. I figured it out, though it over, and decided to let Sid stay. I'm giving you two one more chance, okay? I just don't want this to happen ever again, you understand." I smiled and replied, "Crystal, thanks mom," I gave her a tight hug and she whispered, "anything for you and sid, sweety." I smiled once again and left to my room. A grin was planted on my face as I entere the room, sid asked curiously, "It's everything okay?" I smiled saying, "Yup, you can stay, hun!" He smiled and walked over to me. He gave me a tight hug, following with a deep kiss and I returned both. Afterwards, we sat n my bed, resting in eachother's arms.

My mom poked her head in and asked, "You guys hungry?" Sid and i nodded in unision and she headed out once again, to make something edible.

Sid's pov...I'm so glad everythig worked out and that I'm here to stay. I love chris's mom so much right now, just for being undersanding. I love chris more than ever and wouldn't find a way to let him go so soon. I just rested my head happily on his chest taking in all the good news.

*sorry so short=(*