Love Is for Anyone

Like it here so far?

We walked down the crowded hallway, just talking, enjoying eachother's company. Then some jock came to chris's face and cooed, "Oh it looks like you're Sid's new boyfriend, good luck fag."

I got really pissed and shouted, "Shut the fuck up twit! Go back to your stupid/steroid posse!"

His face grew beet red and he slammed me into a locker, pushing chris in the process. He punched me accross the face, making a red mark that was soon going to turn into a bruise. He threw me down afterwards and kicked me hardly in the stomach. I felt like I couldn't move anything and was just in pure pain.

Chris tried to help me up, by making me sit straight, and then stand up, but I felt too weak. He didn't care, he still grabbed me by the arm hardly and pulled me up to my feet. After that, he put my arm around his shoulder and took me to the nurse. I was limping as I was walking, clutchin my stomach and holding my face with the other hand.

I managed to say, "Thanks for helping me chris, if you weren't here, I would've been stuck in the hall, with preps watching me suffer."

He smiled and replied, "No problem, I'm here for you like you're here for me."

Without noticing, I gave him a kiss on his cheek, making him smile, and he said jokingly, "You missed."

Then, he gave me a nice short kiss on my bruised lips, I felt like everything stopped, except for us. We pulled away, smiling at eachother, and headed into the nurse's office.