Love Is for Anyone

I didn't know this about you

After we came out of the nurses office, chris told me, "I didn't expect that kiss from you, but I'm glad it happened."

I smiled and replied, "Me neither, I thought you were going to push me off or something, but that kiss was great."

Chris smiled one more time and held me closer, I managed to tell him how I felt, "Chris, I've liked you ever since I met you."

Chris said matter or factly, "I've liked you too, I thought you were awsome."

I blushed for a little while, trying to hude it, but Chris pulled my hand away form my face slowly and complimented, "I like your rosy cheeks, don't hide them."

That just made me blush more and more, but I tried to keep my cool. The day went by kinda fast, considering it was the best day of my life, and it wasn't about to end. It was finally after school, and Chris and i became closer than ever. Even thought things went pretty fast, I enjoyed every single bit of it. I eve invited Chris over to my house, so we could hang out more.

We walked for a few minutes, both of us closer to eachother, mostly like he had his arm around me and i held his hand. I felt so complete, like that missing part of me was finally filled. We finally arived at my two story home, we walked up the small step and I unlocked the door. Chris went inside and I closed the door behind me, feeling more weird rushes going on inside of me.

I told chris, "Well mi casa es tu casa, you know what to do."

He smiled and sat on the comfy cream couch, I headed to the kitchen, got two apple smirnoffs. I settled myself on the couch, next to him and gave him a smirnoff. He gladly took it, giving me a thanks. I told him my pleasure and gave him a small kiss on his lips. He kissed back, but more passionately, making me want it even more. I felt scared tha my mom could walk in at any moment, but another part of me didn't care, this was our moment.

Once we pulled away, I asked Chris, "Wanna go to my room?"

He nodded with a smile and we headed upstairs. As we were going up, I was holding his hand, as he glanced at the different pictures we had on the wall. We finally reached my room and headed inside.

Chris and i sat on my comfy bed and I asked him, "Um, chris, I know this may be too soon,
but do you wanna make it official?"

He nodded and said, "I thought you'll never ask."