Love Is for Anyone

Anything couldn't get any better than this

I smiled and gave chris a kiss on the lips, he smiled the same way returning the kiss, but more pssionately. One thing that I like about him is that he makes an awsome kiss out of a regular one, and it makes me feel more special, like I'm loved. We pulled away and enjoyed glancing at our eyes for a while.

Then, I heard a door being closed and I looked at chris in a scared mode, then said, "My mom is home! What should we do?"

chris suggested quickly, "Maybe I should hide in your closet, for when she comes to your room for some reason, she won't see me. When she leaves, I'm gone."

I nodded and looked sad, but he gave me another kiss to calm my nerves. Suddenly, we heard footsteps getting near my room and Chris ran over to my closet and closed the door for himself. I pretended like I was doing my homework and talking on the phone just in case she heard us.

She opend the door and asked, "How you doing sweetheart, where you talking to anybody?"

I smiled to cover up the event and lied, "Um, I just got off the phone with my friend and I'm continuing my homework."

She smiled and gave me a small kiss on my forehead, then said, "Well, I'll leave you to it, bye sweety."

I did a small wave and she left. A little while later, Chris opened the door and asked, "Is she gone already?"

I replied giggling, "The coast is clear, you should've seen the look on your face."

He laughed sarcasticly and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed a little and he said leaving out the window, "Well, hun I gotta get going, I'll call you."

I smiled at him and replied, "Ok, I'll be counting on it."

He stared at me one more time and climbed carefully out the window. that was a close one, but it was still one of the most enjoyable moments fo my life. I continued doing my homework, until I finished, and decide to take a little nap.