Love Is for Anyone

Sid we need to talk

The rest of the night was great and I think we might have fell asleep looking at the stars. We finally woke up and it was maybe like 6:30 in the morning, and Chris walked me home.

On our way he told me, "sid, that was the best night of my life, you're so perfect."

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder as we walked, and replied, "Same here, I love you Chris, I really do."

Chris's eyes opened wide in amazement and he gave me a peck on my chapped lips. As we pulled away, he responded with a small spark in his eyes, "I love you too, forever."

I felt a huge rush going on inside of me, something I've never felt before. He held me tight by my weist not letting me go even once. I felt safe when I was with him, like no one could even touch me. A little while passed and we were finally at my house.

Chris said sadly, "This is you, I don't want to say good bye just yet."

I agreed, "Me neither, but we can spend a lot of time together whenever."

Chris smiled looking at his Etnies, and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Following with and eternity hug. He smelled so nice like ocean blue clogne. We pulled away and I sneaked back through my bedroom window. I waved good bye at him and closed the window shut. I took off my Vans quickly, throwing them in the closet, and getting back under my dirty covers. A few minutes later, I felt someone opening the door, as I pretended I was asleep and i was good at it too! My mom sighed and closed the door back again.

Once it was sun up, I "woke up" and stretched, going to the restroom, once I finished I went back to my room. I sat on my bed, just thinking about Chris and me, how we seemed to match up so perfectly. Then, a perfect song came to my mind, I quickly got out my pen and notebook and scribbled all the words in my head on an empty page. Once i fifnshed writing the last word, I closed my notebook and threw my pen i one of my dresser's drawers.

I was getting kinda bored, so I strummed some E notes on my electric, making a cool rithm. I singed along the words I used for Chris's song and I had it! I couldn't wait to see or call chris and sing him the song he's gonna love it!

When I finished, I laid down on my bed, just letting a rush of thoughts and memories go through it. I heard a knock on my door, I decided to get up and open it and it was my mom, with an unreadable expression on her face.

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked her, "What's wrong mom, is everything ok?"

She replied with a hint of roughness, "I need to talk to you, sid."

A bumch of thoughts went through my head, I hope it has nothing to do with chris.

I answered confusedly, "What about?"

She continued, "About the special someone you were talking to on the phone, are you seeing someone?"

My stomach gathered in knots, my mom didnt let me have cool or crazy relationships, which I still found unfair.

I responded with courage, "Yeah, in fact, I am and i still find it realy unfair that you don't let me see people, why?! So you could lock me up?! and you know what, it's a guy and I've never been more happy in my life!"

Uh oh, I guess I said way too much, but it just came out like word vomit, i couldn't stop it!
My mom was speechless, getting more angry and confused by the minute, then she said what I was never expecting, "Leave Sid, get out of my house now! Just pack up your things and leave!"

I was in awe, I've never been kicked out at 16, not hardly ever! Just at this moment, I wish my dad would be here, rescuing me, but I only have him in my heart. I starred at the floor, seeming like hours, and I looked back at my mom with tear stained eyes. I turned around and got my duffle bag from the top of my closet and started stuffing my belongings in there. I put my electric carefully in it's case along with my pen and note book. That's all I need right now, I didn't need any cash from her, I worked enough to get my own.

I put my black beanie on and an element jacket, leaving my mom's side as she watched. I felt so broken up inside that I felt like jumping off a cliff, but the only thing that stopped me was Chris.