Love Is for Anyone

Let's go someplace

I turned on my back and sared at the deep blue ceiling, thinking and waiting for chris to wake up. A while passed and he opened his beautiful blue eyes, turning to my side.

He whispered, "I want to take you someplace, that cool?"

I turned to his side and whispered back, "Of course it is."

He smiled and gave me a peck, letting it be a good morning kiss. We sat up from chri's bed, and headed to the bathroom together. We did what we had to do in every morning, and went back to his room to change. I got out my duffle bag from the closet, and grabbed a black Senses Fail T with my black skinny jeans ( all I ever had was pairs of black skiny jeans;)) and some socks. I slipped them on, following with my vans, and headed towards chris, hugging him around his skinny shoulders as he sat on his bed.

He smiled as i did this, and as he finished, he turned around to give me another kiss. I love the way he kisses me, it feels special and perfect. He stood up from his bed, grabbing his mobile from his dresser, and headed out holding my hand as i walked behind him. We walked to the small kitchen, made some toast and grabbed some orange juice. When we finished, we were out the door.

We stepped into the sunny weather, and started walking up the narrow sidewalk. We were holding hands the whole way, making some people stare, but we didn't care, we weren't ashamed. It's not like they had some gay people back in their day, they need to get their heads out of the gutter. As we walked, we kept giving eachother small kisses, and fooled around a little bit. We reached the local park, and sat under a nice tree that seemed to ve shadow secrets. We sat there, just looking at stuff people did, the couds in the sky, eachother. I've never had a day like this to think about it, actually I felt like killing myself everyday. I even cutted every now and then, they were a little visible, but couldn't seem to tell, cuz he doesn't pay much attention to details.

Thatis the reason why I feel comfortable showing my arms when I'm around him. He just looks me in the eye and tells me whatever's on his mind. We just sat there, holding eachother tight, living the moment.