Love Is for Anyone

It's time to call it a day

As soon as anything the best day of my life was officially over and we had to go back home. I didn't really want to, cuz I wanted that special moment to last forever, but I guess forever never lasts. Chris continued to hug me as we walked back on the narrow sidewalk, making me feel safe. It was really dark outside, the only light we received was from the streetlights, blocking some light from the full moon. To make it last, Chris decided to look at the stars with me as we walked and at the full moon staring back at us. His eyes and his pale face shined smoothly in the moon light, making him look more angel like.

I stared at him for while, just as he looked back at me smiling. He questioned, "What, do I have something unattractive on my face?"

I shrugged smiling, "Nope, it's just you look so beautiful in the moon light and that I love you."

He smiled and gave me a warm kiss on my chapped lips, making his lips seem softer. He gave me this look in his eye, telling me that he loves me without having to say any words. That was another quality I loved about him, he just made my heart beat a million times faster. A couple of minutes later, we finally reached his comfy house, and walked up the small steps. He took out his house keys from his front pocket and unlocked the door successfully. I walked inside as he followed and closed the door behind him, locking it. We headed up the stairs and into his room. I closed the door as we went inside, as Chris sat comfortably on his bed and tapped his side. I walked over around his bed and sat beside him, resting my head on his chest.

He stroked my emo hair gently, making my headaches disappear, I looked up at him. He looked back with that same look in his eye and kissed my forehead, heading down to my lips. I sliped my hand on his chin and brought him into a deep kiss. He turned me around and slowly put my arms around his neck as we let our tongues dance around eachother. We decided not to turn this into sex, since we just felt like kissing at the time, so that's all we did. As we pulled away, we stared at eachother for ages, not losing sight of anything. I loved this guy more than anything, and I was never going to let him go, even though he had to go someplace.

I knew Chris was thinking the exact same thing, and we continued to kiss, getting more hungry for eachother's lips. We kissed exacly as before, but something interruped our moment. His mom walked in the room, with a really surprised look on her soft face and closed the door as quickly as possible. Chris stared at me for a while, full of concern, not knowing if he should talk to her or not. I nodded my head towards the door, motioning him to go tak to her, she was his mom. He nodded, giving me another longing kiss, and headed towards the door.