Status: Done.

I'll Think Of You Tonight

I Feel My Temperature's Rising

John and I eventually got in In-N-Out, and it went great, we didn't run into anymore random ex-girlfriends. In-N-Out wasn’t even close to being it's crowded self, which was a relief as well. It was just me and John, like it should have been. We talked about old memories with the band and our fans. John did most of the talking, which was fine by me. He was giddy to the extreme and it warmed my heart up, it was the perfect date, well if you want to count it as a date. Either way, it all ended at the same place it began.

We walked back to his place, some left over milkshake in one hand and John's hand in the other. The red tint the fell over my cheeks earlier honestly never left, the desire to smile wasn't even turned down, I just couldn’t stop the happiness that was running through me. The closer we got to our stop, the happiness did start to wear off, but at the same time the nerves were building up in my stomach. I was so unsure of what was going to happen, but I knew what I wanted to happen.

I took smaller steps to John's front door, every one of those steps made me feel like I was walking a high school crush or something, although high school hadn't passed that long ago. We eventually got to hid front door, and we stood in silence for a short while, I feared to look at him.

I leaned my back against the closet wall, slowly letting John's hand drop from my grip. I heard a slight snicker, of course one that sounded oh so familiar. I then felt the night breeze being blocked from John's body warmth, his body leaning closer into mine, one hand against the wall, and right over my shoulder, prepping his body up. A smiled displayed over his lips while his eyes looked down at me. "You wanna come in?" His voice broke mid-way into his statement. It was cute and all I could do was grin and nod. He shot away, directly grabbing onto the door's handle, unlocking to get inside.

John stepped aside to let me in before him. I didn't look back once until I heard the door shut behind me. John then walked pass me, leading the way to the staircase, and without a question, I followed him. I caught with him, not wanting to lose his direction due to the very little light around the house. My hands found John's lower back, gripping the fabric of his jacket, walking at his pace. He led me all the way to his bedroom, which obviously made the butterflies in my stomach have spasms.

"I thought I'd be better in here." He laughed nervously, switching on the bedroom's light, "Don't wanna bother anyone." I held on tightly onto the cuffs of my jacket, as I walked over towards the surprisingly neat bed, sitting on it gentle. My eyes locked back on John while he closed the door, be careful not to make any sound.

I quietly sat there, gazing around his room, it had been awhile since I last seen it. Everything was plain. The fan above my head was spinning, and things like that always caught my eye. That's how I got easily distracted; my mind would seem to become discombobulated. "So..." I really didn't have anything to say. Well, I did, but at that moment I didn't know how to get them out.

Suddenly, the fan blades started to slow down. I kept staring until they came to a complete stop. "I don't think we need that on right now." John probably read my mind, or he just knew me, like he knew how I was. He made his way over to me, sitting right next to me on the edge. There was a gap between us and I didn't like, and I know that he didn't either.

I looked to him, catching his eyes, those beautiful eyes. "You look...gorgeous." The words flowed from my mouth, mindlessly. His enormous smile appeared again before he scooted closer to me, leaned in and me a small peck. And that one peck set off everything.

My lips were pressed against his, putting a bit more force into the kiss. A few seconds later, our lips were flawlessly moving together, continuing the kiss. I felt his touch come over my thigh and my hands made their way to John's neck, holding both sides. Then his hands firmly got hold a hold onto my hips, pulling me a little bit. That was a signal from me, or so I was hoping. I slowly moved my body, angling the best possible way to get on top of his lap.

My arms then laid over his shoulders, keeping my lips in contact with his, not wanting to lose that connection. His tongue then parted my lips more, pushing his tongue in to get a taste of mine, and it was just so weakening. To add, his hands were feeling up my thighs, and every time he rolled over my inner thigh, his palms would press in gentle.

I was taken by him.
♠ ♠ ♠
just to make up for the lack of updates ;]