Status: Done.

I'll Think Of You Tonight

When You And I Are Alone

Our distension was reached, we had gotten to the venue earlier, and the only thing I wanted was rest. Well it wasn't the only thing I wanted, but it was something I could actually get. Everyone was up and running ready to get some fresh air, and most likely food. I jumped out of the passenger, my feet touching the concrete ground before I looked around at my surroundings. My eyes circled the street, observing every person, but only one caught my eye, and was on the other side of the van, stretching his tall body. Every glimpse of John made me smile. I made my way over to the back of the van, where Pat was, fixing the sheets the best he could, or wanted too.

Pat looked over at me, with his eyes squinted due to the light, although the sun was hidden behind the morning clouds. "We're going to get something to eat, do you wanna come?" He asked with a tired voice.

I shook my head lightly, "Nah, I'm going stay here and rest, but you should bring me something." I smiled and hopped into the back, crawling to the far end.

"Sure thing, Kenny." He said before shutting both doors. I was left alone with the scent of smelly guys, but it was something I was used too. I stretched my legs out as I laid down on back, relaxing my whole body. I was get drowsy, shutting eyes, taking this time to have some alone time.

It was dead quiet until I heard the door pop opened. I opened my eyes to see that John was getting into as well. I held my smile in, and closed my eyes again before John could see that they were opened. He shut the door and then I could feel him getting closer, sitting down right next to my face. His spoke softly. "Kennedy, wake up."

I opened my eyes once again to find his face hovering high over mine. His beautiful green eyes weren't covered by sunglasses like they usually were, and a grin magically appeared over his lips. "Good, you're up."

"Yeah, of course." I sat up, and fixed my body next to John's. I watched him stare at a cardboard piece, about six plastic cups that had fruit sealed in them rested on his lap. I was puzzled because the look on his face was mixed with disappointment and a hint of anger. I dared to ask what was on his mind. "What's wrong?"

He shot his head up and replied, "I got the cups with mango in them." John was allergic to mango, he'd burst out with rashes all over his skin.

I gave him a sympathetic look, "Agh, that sucks. I'm sorry." I didn't know what to say, but I knew John wasn't super upset.

He wasn't. He shoved the rest of the cups off of him, pushing them in the corner. "Pat can have them." His smile was back on his face. He scooted his body closer to mine, resting his head on my shoulder. I breathed in his scent; he was the only one in the band that actually could keep a good smell. It was wonderful.

*****

We had just finished playing another great show, and today we could check into a hotel, and now we were headed up to our room. John insisted that I'd share a room with him since everyone else was paired up and I was practically his driving buddy. I was slightly afraid that I'd do something to make the night awkward, I was alone with him and it got me extremely nervous.

The first thing John did when we got into the room was throw his stuff on the first bed, so I assumed the second was mine then. So I did the same, but I threw myself onto my own bed, looking over at John after I fixed myself up. "Hey, I was gonna sleep there." He glared back at me as he walked over to me, and crawled onto the bed.

I rolled my eyes, getting up and didn't even bother to argue with him, even though I knew that's what he wanted. "You'll never have me in your bed again." I gave out an exaggerated laugh, walking over to the other bed.

"Pft, if I really wanted you in my bed again, it wouldn't be that hard." He said proudly.

"Whatever, John." I brushed off all my thoughts, knowing that I shouldn't even continue with that.

He rolled over to the edge, standing on his knees with his arms out, beginning with a baby voice, "Nuuuue, Kennedy! Pwease come cuddle with me." He pouted out his bottom lip. "Just wrap your arms around me and let me snuggle into the crook of your neck."

I laid down, thinking of how tempting it was, I've hugged him before, but never cuddled with him. "Go to bed John."
♠ ♠ ♠
I just felt like I wanted to add a new chapter. :]