Status: Done.

I'll Think Of You Tonight

I Feel Warm With Your Hand In Mine

The days had passed by so quickly, we were done with tour, and we were on our way home. I was ecstatic; every bone in my body was shaking due to the overwhelming happiness, which I knew was mainly because of John. Garrett was in the driver seat and Pat was in the passenger. John was sitting in the seat behind Garrett, saving me a spot next to him, while the rest of the guys were in the back, sleeping away, except Max. He sat next me, passed out as well. Garrett and Pat had their eyes glued onto the road, engaging in some kind of conversation. I didn't care what they were saying; I was only trying to keep myself together. Sitting next John was one of the most nerve racking things I ever had to do.

I'd look at him every once in awhile, knowing he wouldn't notice since he was lost in his phone, texting away. I hands were both laid on my lap, as I tried to get something else to grab my focus, but my eyes were just burning to be on John. I gave up on fighting against them, glancing over at him, not turning away. Doing this left me wishing I had been looking else where.

John's eyes met mine as he lifted his head up. He gave me a smile that sent my pulse on an over drive. I gave him a faint smile, struggling not to make it one of those goofy smiles. He let his head drop a bit, as my eyes still gazed at his locks of hair.

So many thoughts were racing around my thoughts, but I went with what I thought would be enough to pass John a hint. I pretended to yawn and stretch, slowly throwing an arm over his shoulders, praying that it would be okay.

I heard a soft laugh from him, "Real slick, Kennedy." He then rested his head over my shoulder, our bodies molding together perfectly. A minute later, I felt his warm palm come over the back of my free hand, grabbing a hold my palm. He then laced each of his digits with mine. My heart was practically beating out of my chest at that moment, but I kept moving closer to him, as close as I could, adjusting my body until I felt comfortable.

We both stayed quite, not moving at all, or planning to. At least I wasn't, I didn't want to let him go since situations like this aren't really normal. I even ignored the fact that maybe one of the guys had been watching. Nothing mattered, only John.

Maybe this was a hint he was passing on to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a short chapter due to my tiredness. D:
But the next one will be longer, and better. :]

36 readers. 9 subscribers. hell yes, I feel like this is doing great.
keep the comments coming :'D