Status: Done.

I'll Think Of You Tonight

When We're Apart

It had been a couple of days since I had seen the guys. Tour had ended for awhile, so this means I had plenty of time. But there was something still bothering me; I haven't seen John at all. I felt sort of empty; being without John was something I really didn't enjoy, of course. I was just out of place.

I had just got home from doing some morning errands that fell into the afternoon. My feet were aching and the minute I walked into the door, I dragged my feet over to my couch and threw myself on the cushions. My body really didn't have any energy, and that just shows that I'm not use to doing everyday things. I then shifted my body to where I was resting on my back. My hand searched for the television remote.

I was surfing through the channels for something remotely interesting, and then that's when I came across Spongebob Squarepants. I honestly loved that show, but only my brother and the band knew that. My eyes quickly focused onto the screen and I was hooked, well until my phone made a loud beep. It was a surprised since I was texting anybody that morning or waiting for a text at all.

My hand got a hold of my phone and brought it out of my jacket's pocket. My eyes grew wide and my heart began to speed up as I saw John's name, bright on the phone screen. I sat up as I opened it.

'You should come over. I'm bored and I need someone to take me out of my misery. Hurry!'

Reading those words were all I need. I got up from my couch, and practically ran out of my house to my car. It was different, the feeling I got, the feeling John gave me. He really was getting the best of me, but it felt good, I was actually happy for once.

The minute I sat down in my car, I found it in my to find control over my limbs, I texted him back, and made my way over to his home.

*****

John didn't reply, but I'm sure that he was waiting for me, well at least I’d hope so. I parked in his drive way and got out, with every bit of my body slightly shaking. He still lived with his parents so the house looked homely, like it had always been. I saw the door in my sight as I walked closer, but I didn't even have to get near to knock.

The wooden door was shot wide opened as I saw John appear. Looks like he was waiting, which caused a humongous smile to come over my lips.

"I told you to hurry!" He shouted, even if I was clearly two feet away from him. He was just so adorable, so I didn't mind at all.

Not at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
48 readers. 13 subscribers. thank you :]
my story feels special.

sorry for the slow updates, I need to find more time,
and more ideas.
also, this chapter is pretty short since the next one is gonna be way better
:'D promise.