Status: Done.

I'll Think Of You Tonight

So Tell Me Darling

My hands were lightly on both of sides of John’s neck, and his hands found my sides. This was the closest I’ve ever felt to John. I finally got what I longed for, that special contact between me and him. After he admitted his feelings for me, he attacked me, taking all he could.

He parted from me, letting hands falling onto my lap, and I did the same. John only smiled and stared right at me. “Let me take you out.”

I gave him a small grin and just nodded my head. I wasn’t sure if this was actually happening, I was slightly scared, really. I then watched John get up from the couch, making his way to the front door, where he slipped on a pair of shoes. He walked back to the sofa, and grabbed my coat, he eyes eventually meat mine. “So, do you wanna go?” A big smile was still displaying over his lips. I really couldn’t say no since he already looked ready, but it’s not like I would say no. Never.

I lifted myself from the sofa, heading towards the front door, as John did. I wasn’t sure where he was taking me or if he had any clue himself. John always lived in the moment, not sure where the future was going. But somehow he knew that he’d know what to do.

It was cold outside, but so cold, but cold enough to throw on my coat, well John found that his job. Once John made sure I was okay, we both walked down his drive way. I was heading to my car, until John stopped me. “We should walk.”

I turned to look at him. “Are you sure? You know I have my own.” I lightly swung my arm the car’s direction.

“Nah, I wanna walk. Why kill the Earth more, Kenny.” He said with a laugh cracking his voice.

“Fine, John, I’ll just let you win.” I surrendered to him, beginning to walk down the sidewalk, waiting for John to follow my lead. He did. I felt his warm palm touch mine as he clenched my hand, lacing his fingers with mine. I was really getting use to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is way over due.
and very short.

I'm finding all the time I can,
i'll try my best to update. :]
enjoy what i can give, even if it sucks D: