Status: Done.

I'll Think Of You Tonight

If You Wanna, I Might.

Hand in hand still, John and I walked half a block away from Panera Bread, in silence. We passed by shops, hardly any filled with people, and I looked in each of them, trying to relax. I got worked up over a lot of things, even ridiculous ones. I took a rest against a brick building's wall, since no one was around. I shut my eyes for a second, and breathed in deeply, and exhaled the breath. I opened my eyes to glance over at John. "That was slightly not necessary."

He huffed and looked directly back at me. "slightly?"

I sighed and turned my head away; noticing that it was the sun was going down.

"Kenny, it doesn't matter. She's gonna be like that." I really didn't give any reaction, other than sighing again. It bothered me that even if John and I weren't together, people would still find something wrong. Our feelings have only been revealed for not even half a day. My worries were getting the best of me, but that was until I felt John motioning towards me. I didn't turn to him, because if I did, I know I would burn up. Not looking didn't stop the blushing; I felt John push his body against mine, as his hands found a hold on both sides of my waist.

A smile came over my lips as he began to speak again. "Let her be like that. She's just jealous that you're mine now." A laugh then left my lips. I looked at him, his face extremely close to mine.

"John..." I was interrupted by his lips fusing against mine. If this was his way of making me feel better, then it was working. I pushed my lips against his with a bit of more force. I felt his arms snake completely around my waist, and this immediately caused my arms to wrap around his neck. He then gently picked me up off the ground, flinging my body some as he turned away from the wall.

We disconnected our kiss once he let my feet touch the sidewalk. All I did was give him a huge grin, letting him go to continue our walking. His arm rested over my shoulders, leaving me space to wrap my arm his waist. It was perfect.

"How does In-N-Out sound?" John asked in a refreshed voice. I nodded in agreement just because I found that to be way better than Panera Bread.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's short. :|
i really want to make them longer.
christmas break will give me more time :]
so for the one's who care, i'll update a lot more!
comment this pleaseeee.