If I Was Your Vampire...

Chapter 3

I landed with a thud a few feet away from where I was attacked. My shoulder was bleeding profusely and I had a throbbing headache. "What the hell...?" I asked myself. I looked up and saw a figure waving his hands at the wolves. They started calming down, walking slowly towards him like school children that disobeyed they're teacher and knew they were about to get punished. He let down his hand and the wolves all sat. He turned around and looked at me. Suddenly, I felt like puking. I felt someone's arms wrap around me and the world went black and cold.
***************************** Days Later*************************************************
I woke up, cold, damp, but alert. I snapped my head up and tried looking around. I felt something cold around my wrists. Handcuffs? I yanked at them. Nothing happened except for a sharp pain in my wrist. "AHH!" i cried out. My shoulder still ached. My head felt numb. I was freezing. I took a deep breath and listened. All I could hear was a drip drip of water. Somewhere. It was completly dark in the hellhole I was trapped in. I screamed. 5 seconds? 5 minutes? I didn't know. All I knew was that I was screwed and this place smelled of rotting roadkill and something rank and sharp. I let my head drop and drifted back to sleep.

***Hours Later******

I woke up to footsteps. Someone. Something? Was walking towards me. A light snapped on and a man was standind in front of me, the same man who was commanding the wolves. Days? Weeks? ago. He bent down and began unlocking the keys. All I could see of him in the dim light were blue eyes, surrounded by red. Bloodshot? And blondish brown hair sticking up in every direction. He looked like he needed a good shower and a few days of sleep.
"Now, listen, your coming with me, and there will be no kicking or screaming business. No one can hear you, so what’s the point?" He snarled. I was too weak to argue. He picked me up and carried me with ease out of the dungeon.

I opened my eyes minutes later and found myself in a warmish bathroom type thing.
"Here, clean her up, just don't you dare touch her." the man snarled.
"Hello, miss. Here's a nice bath for you, clean yourself up." A fat lady, said, grinning. I'll be right outside if you need anything. Don't try finding a way out, because there isn't one." She said still grinning.
"I'm Bethel, by the way." She went into the other room, closing the door behind her.
The bath looked extremely inviting, bubbly and warm, but I had a feeling there was a catch. I looked around for cameras, a window, anything. There wasn't any. I slowly began undressing, my clothes damp and disgusting. My hair was tangled and matted, and my skin had looked a lot worse than when I was on the carraige. I settled in the tub, smiling as I felt the warm water and soap caress my weary body.
"Aaah, thats better." I thought. I rinsed out my hair and scrubbed my skin with a washcloth until I was convinced the smell was gone. I got out quickly and wrapped myself in a soft, fuzzy towel, and began brushing out my hair. I opened the door to find Bethel reading a book on a chair.
"All done? Good. Here is a basket to put those dirty clothes of yours in. I'll wash them up for you." She said. This was all very strange. I was just locked in a horrid, damp, smelly, dungeon place, now I was being treated like I was a special guest at a party or something.
“Uh, what am I going to wear until then?” I inquired. She pointed to the soft, cushy looking bed. There lay two dress looking things.
“Uh, what is this the 18th century? I don’t want to wear dresses!” Thats what I was thinking anyway, but I didn;t want to make her mad.
“Okay” I said feebly, just wanting to go to bed. She left, all cheerily like.
This is really weird. I pinched myself. Dream? NO.