Status: Why is it that every story I write gets reported for having a character description? Where the hell else am I supposed to put it? GRRRR!!!

Addicting Emotions

Name: Evelyn Owen
Age: 17, nearly 18
Height: 5’7
Weight: 50 kilos/110 pounds
Eye colour: Deep Blue which in some lights looks Purple
Hair Colour/Style: Milk Chocolate Brown with some lighter highlights
Piercings/tattoos: no tattoos, she has her ear lobes once on each side
Style: she knows what looks good on her and wears it, goes for glamour but in a subdued way that accentuates her figure with out looking slutty
Hobbies: writing, singing, cooking, walking, running, sports, shopping
Loves: her mother, her dog Dagda
Dislikes: her father, bullies, liars, cheaters, alcoholics, drug addicts, philanderers, people keeping secrets from her, not being told something to ‘protect her’.
Job: none
Pet: a small cat called Dagda
Lives: With her mother though they have just moved to Forks because her father had become an addict and started to bully them until he struck her mother and so she packed up and left.
Family:
Mother- Elizabeth Owen, 42 years old. She is a kind woman that wouldn’t hurt someone unless provoked; she doesn’t take crap and seems to have an inbuilt radar for when someone is lying. She just got out of a bad marriage or rather is on the run waiting for the divorce papers. She wants a fresh start for herself and her daughter and thinks that a small town will be good for them as it offers security.
Father- David Owens, 47 years old and a no good dead beat. He was a high earner until he started to drink excessively and then he took drugs and started to get the mood swings that come with them, he lost his job and started dealing to earn money. He started bullying Elizabeth until one day he hit her and she left, he doesn’t really care about her except that she took away her earnings which left him with less for drugs. He has forgotten he even has a daughter with the drugs messing up his brain.
Friends: none as of yet and the friends she had in her old town quickly abandoned her when they found out about her dad because he tried to sell them drugs.
Other: she has above average intelligence and finds it hard to concentrate in school because it comes naturally to her. She doesn’t like people telling her what to do most of the time but will listen if she thinks they have merit or she has thought through the problem herself and doesn’t know the answer. She had dreams as a child of running through a forest with a blonde haired boy, these will return in Forks.

(Ok so I don't own any of the Twilight cast, these are definately Meyers but the other characters that you won't recognise, they are mine and while I don't mind you using them I just don't want the whole thing copied)

Oh and I'm going to try to follow the story line of the actual Twilight series but obviously it will be altered slightly