Status: Why is it that every story I write gets reported for having a character description? Where the hell else am I supposed to put it? GRRRR!!!

Addicting Emotions

Chapter 9

Evelyn’s POV

School was uneventful with Jasper and I just hanging out and Bella and I talking about the date that our parents had the night before. Mom came home gushing about how much fun she had because Charlie had taken her out on a date but he had gotten a call saying that he had to go to a scene and Mom got to go in the cruiser with him and watch as he arrested this guy, she said it was the most fun she’s had in a while and apparently Charlie was worried that Mom would be scared of him or something, Bella and I thought it was sweet.
After school I had gone home and done my homework before cleaning my room and then watching a film until Mom got home from work at the hospital. Apparently all the workers were nice though the nurses were all apparently hooked on this one doctor who I learned was Jasper’s adoptive father Carlisle. I couldn’t help but comment that it seemed all of them were extremely good looking and Jasper laughed and said they have a doctor for a father so they have to all be good looking.
When mom walked through the door she took off her scarf and stamped her feet trying to get some blood moving to them
“brr it’s freezing out there honey” I laughed and said
“it is nearly winter Mom” she laughed before walking into the kitchen where I followed her and watched as she went through the cupboards and pulled out various things. I raised a brow and asked
“what are you doing Mom?” she turned around and smiled before saying
“I’m making some food for us, I really feel like a lasagna tonight” I laughed and standing straight I said
“Mom we haven’t got any cheese” Mom raised a brow before looking in the fridge. Finding no cheese she frowned and closed the door
“well I’ll be damned, I must have forgotten to get it when I went shopping” I laughed and walking over I held out a hand and said
“hand me the money and I’ll go to the store and get some” Mom looked out at the dark sky and biting her lips she said worriedly
“I don’t know, it’s dark and I don’t want it that much” I laughed again and said
“you know you do and I’ll be fine, we’re in a sleepy little town, what could attack me in Forks? A squirrel?” we both laughed before Mom nodded and walked over to her bag were she pulled out her purse and handed me some money.
Turning around I walked over to grab my coat which I pulled on as I said
“I’ll be back soon OK so don’t worry” she nodded and I waved as I headed out the door.
I went into the store and down the fridge aisle where I found a large block of cheese and taking it to the counter I let the girl check it through before I smiled and paid her then took the small bag and left the store.
I had to pass Bella’s house on the way back to mine and I looked up to see some lights on in the house, I smiled thinking about what good friend’s we’ve become and I hoped it would stay that way.
As I wasn’t looking where I was going I didn’t see the person in front of me and so I bumped into them. I was thrown back a couple of steps because they seemed to be very hard and I rubbed my head where it had bounced off his chest and I looked up to see a 6 foot plus guy packed with muscle and a short black hair cut glaring down at me.
Frowning I apologized
“sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going” the guy nodded shortly before he took a deep breath and he recoiled.
I took a step back as he hissed
“you smell of leech!” I furrowed my brows as I asked
“what? I haven’t been near any leeches” he shook his head and walked around me leaving a wide birth as I turned and called “what the hell was that?” he ignored me and kept going.
I turned around and headed home. Walking in through the door I went into the kitchen and Mom smiled saying
“thank you” as I gave her the cheese then asking “do you want to help me make it” I shook my head and replied
“I don’t want any thanks, I had something to eat before you got home” Mom frowned but nodded, looking at the dish she muttered
“I’ll take Charlie some leftovers tomorrow” before she got to making the lasagna.
I trudged upstairs to my room where I took off my coat and threw it on my bed before I opened my laptop and turned it on, as I waited for it to load I looked out the window and thought of what that guy said
I don’t have leeches, I haven’t been near water so what was he on about? I then thought about what the guy looked like and realized that he was like that Jacob guy which Bella had talked to me about in fact it could have been him and I knew that the tribes each have a lot of stories so I thought about the possible meanings of ‘leech’
The laptop loaded so I sat on my bed pulling it with me and loading up a search engine I typed in ‘leech’ and ‘Quileute’ before I clicked search and I came up with a ton of results.
Scrolling down I just looked at the little excerpt which came under each link and noticed that they all mentioned the same thing vampire I went back to the top and clicked on the first link which took me to a page which described the story of the Quileute tribe and the vampires.
Sitting back in my chair I just stared at the screen, stunned by the information it had just given me and all of the times I had spent with Jasper just came flashing back to me, the feel of his skin, the color of his eyes, his strength and his seeming old world elegance and attitude.
I stared at the screen still as I mulled over the facts and realized that Jasper must be a vampire, like the rest of the Cullens and if that’s the case then I just ran into a shape shifting wolf, now that I think about it he was overly warm when I hit him.
The more I thought of it the more I realized that I didn’t actually care I mean they hadn’t harmed me in fact they had become my friends and well Bella is still alive and kicking and dating one so they can’t be that bad and no matter what I learned I just couldn’t picture Jasper as evil, it wouldn’t form in my head and I knew that I didn’t care.
I stopped thinking of it and decided to talk to Jasper about it tomorrow so I closed my laptop and changed into some PJ's’s before I turned out my light and got into bed where I closed my eyes and drempt of a certain amber eyed vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long but I was busy with Uni