Too Weird Ta Live, But Much Too Rare Ta Die

Too Weird Ta Live, But Much Too Rare Ta Die

She walked along the side streets, leaving the crowded arena. The songs and faces of the nights performers rambling around in her eye sockets. Her eyes flashed gold, speckled green and faded into purple. She sighed and continued on down the darkened, barely lit side streets. "Scared but you can follow me, Im too weird ta live but much too rare ta die..." She sang aloud to herself in a squeaked voice, one that does'nt look like it would belong to such a beautiful girl.

A car passed, people walked along behind her, making loud commotions. She closed her eyes tight, trying to push their sounds, their very beings away. A bush shutter, a horn honk, their sounds had faded. The lonely walking girl openned her eyes, a small smile playing her pencil thin lips. Her heels clicked to the pavement in a beat, the breaths she faked were also timely. Another passing car, she walked another block further from the arena. "Too weird ta live but much too rare ta die..." She repeated once more as she walked.

Where she was walking she did not know nor care, by morning the body she wore would be gone. Her true self exposed in the earliest daylight of the suns rise. Forbidden by her kind, to rome amoungst the test subjects, but she could'nt help but not be drawn to one certain group of samples. They were flewn in quite sometime ago. Well two of the five, none-the-less they hooked her. She watched them intently the night they were aboard, incharge of the tests put upon them. Theyre appearances fansinated her, the tattoos, piercings and hair-styles. Even their names: The Reverend Tholomew Plague and Zacky Vengeance. Til then she did'nt think any more of the human kind then she did the dirt.

When they departed she studied them, listened to their music, learned their history. Those sort of things. Each of them intrigued her in a new way. Never in a millenia would she speak of the feelings or thoughts she got from looking at a photo or listening to an album. She'd be killed on the spot, then her essence would be trapped in a holding cell for all eternity...

Lost in her thoughts she walks and walks, her pace stays the same as does her direction. "Woah!" Sirened to her ears, she stands infront of a car, some sort of model, the passengers inside it all lent forwards. "You out of your fucking mind?" One asks, immediatly she recongnizes them. Avenged Sevenfold guys. "You ok?" The second to speak would be Christ himself. She just stands there, a deer in headlights. The passenger door opens and Zacky Vengeance steps out, walking over to her. She's still as the dead stars above. "You alright? You could have just gotten yourself killed. You should'nt be walking in the streets." His hand brushes her arm, and he pulls her gently to the sidewalk.

"Im sorry, did'nt mean to get in your way." The lips say before she really thinks on it. "Our way? Be glad we we'rent some drunks--""We are drunks." Synyster Gates interupts M. Shadows. "I was meaning the kind the hit and run." His voice trailed sarcasm. She just looks at them, each and every one of them. Taking in their extremely intriguing features. Zacky licks his lips, she catches it with the corner of her eye. "Im alright, great show tonight." She finally says, eyes on Rev. "Thanx." They say together. "I should let you guys go, thank you for not running over this body, im not ezackly ready to leave just yet." All five faces fall with a -what the fuck- look. She turns on her feet, going to get ready to walk on. "Since we almost ran you down why don't we treat you to some drinks?" He asks, M. Shadows. She turns back around, her face plain. "That would be fun." Her voice holds no real feeling.

"What would you like?" Johnny asks as they grab a table towards the back of the bar, Synyster went off on his merry way accompanied by Zacky. "Anything is fine." Her voice is light and airy, think Luna Lovegood of Harry Potter. "Alright! Be right back." Johnny gets up and walks away, leaving this girl sitting with Shadows and Rev. "What did you like most about the show?" Rev asks getting her attention. "I don't know...there is'nt just one thing I can pick. It was all amazing. You move your feet so fast." "Thanx." He says with a nod. "How long you been a fan? If you don't mind me asking." Shadows asks as Revs attention follows a dancer. "Ever since I saw Rev and Zacky." "I see." "Four years. You all are so brilliant. Never seen anything like it. Your species, its foul to say the least. Spending theyre time, time they could-" She stops herself in mid sentence, she caught her error. 'Species' "Oh go on, I am listening." Matt said, his eyes on her. "I should go." She gets up just as Johnny reappears. "Here ya go, hope you don't mind-you leaving?" "Why the hurry?" Matt asks behind Johnny's question.

"You would'nt understand. I am sorry for this inconveniece." She turns on her feet, she's gotten Rev's attention and his eyes also follow her. "Whatever you do don't stop making your musics, it'll save lives." The three guys say things but she just ignores it, walking on out of the misty, sparkly bar.

"Cry alone, ive gone away. No more nights, no more pain. Ive gone alone, took all my strength. But ive made the change, I wont see you tonight." She sings loud enough for anyone passing to hear as she walks in the deserted park. "Sorrow, sank deep inside my blood, all the ones around me, I cared for and loved." A tear escapes her mortal blue eye and she takes in a deep breath of night air. "Ruoy a tnemtnioppasid aKoooLeeL." A voice comes from above, rattling the leaves of the autumn branches. (Your a disappointment LeeLoooKa.) Spinning lights shoot all over from above. "New this was coming." She mutters softly.

Showing no fear she steps into the sight of the brighest light, her kind above looking through the windows of the ship. Theyre viewing her as a disgrace. The light turns solid, becoming like a holding cell. It goes lower and lower, she's almost covered. "Too weird ta live but much too rare ta die." She says in a strong voice, honoring that lyric. The light swallows the human body and her essance is splooged out into the Abyss.