I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 11- Why Do I Always Do This? Mikayla's POV

That morning I went downstairs and noticed everyone was already up and about. They were all cooking breakfast.

"Morning sweety. How did you sleep?" Gerard asked me giving me a kiss.

"I slept well thank you." I smiled, and sat at the kitchen table.

I felt so bad about last night. I’m hurting Gerard without him even knowing it. It kind of kills me, but I enjoyed every minute with Frankie. I feel like such a slut, but I’ll brush it off. When breakfast was ready, all the guys sat down. Frankie sat across from me and just smiled, I blushed. Mikey looked at us like what the fuck, but he brushed it off.

"So, what do you guys want to do today?" Ray asked stuffing his face with french toast.

"Um, I have no idea. We could go see a nice horror flick or something." Gerard suggested.

"Um, I don’t really feel like doing that. You guys can, I think I’ll just stay here and do some paper work for my job." I said drinking my orange juice.

"Yea, um, me too. I think I need to tune up my guitar and things." Frankie said looking at his plate.

"Well, if you two are sure. Do you three still want to go catch a horror flick?" Gerard asked.

"Yea sure. It’ll be the first kind of break we would have had in a long time." Ray said.

"Yea it would. I’m up for it." Bob said laughing.

"Sure, I don’t see why not. A movie sounds good to me!" Mikey said staring at us.

Did he know? I don’t think he does. He may be weird about the fact that Frankie and I are getting along now. We cleared up after breakfast, and I offered to wash the dishes. Gerard helped me.

"Are you sure you don’t want to come to the movie with us?" he asked kissing me.

"I’m sure. I need to catch up with the paper work, but you can tell me all about it." I said hugging him.

"Alright." he laughed.

We finished the dishes and they headed out the door. I walked upstairs into Frankie’s room. I walked in and we immediately started making out. Frankie started running his hand up my shirt. I moaned.

"Frankie I’m just going to borrow a ..OH MY GOD!" we heard Mikey say.

"MIKEY! PLEASE NO! Don’t tell Gerard." I yelled.

"You want me to keep the fact that you have been cheating on him behind his back? Yea right." Mikey said disgusted.

"No Mikey. You have to. I promise I’ll break it off with Gerard." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Fine. You have a week. If you don’t do it by then, I will. Oh and Frankie, as of now, you’re dead to me." Mikey said grabbing a sweatshirt and leaving the room.

"Frankie, we messed up. What are we suppose to do now?" I asked crying.

"I honestly don’t know. We’ll figure something out. I think I just lost one of my best friends over this though." Frankie said staring at the door, and hugging me.