I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 12-Happy to be with you Gerard's POV

“Kay Kay! We’re home!” I shouted up to her.

She came slowly down the stairs. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying.

“Sweety! What’s wrong?” I asked, wrapping my arms around her.

“Did Frankie do something?” I asked angered.

“Huh? Oh no. I have been swamped in paper work, and it just gets overwhelming sometimes. Don’t worry about it.” she said with a weak smile.

I just nudged it off.

“Hey Mikey, do you want to watch a horror flick with Kay and I?” I asked grabbing a movie from the cupboard.

“Uh, with Mikayla? I don’t think so. I have better things to do.” Mikey said with an evil glare. Mikayla just sunk backwards.

“Dude! That wasn’t cool. Apologize to her. I thought we were all on good terms with Kay after she apologized to Frankie.” I said angered.

“Hmm, apologizing? Is that what they call it these days. Yea, I would watch a movie with you two, but I really have a lot to work to do. Oh and
another thing.” Mikey said walking towards Mikayla.

He whispered something in her ear. She just nodded her head. He went upstairs and left the two of us alone.

“So what was that about?” I asked curious.

“Oh nothing. He apologized, that was all.” she said, snuggling up to me on the couch.

“Hey, where is Frankie anyway?” I asked grabbing a blanket.

“Oh, he went for a walk. The quietness was getting to him.” she giggled.

“See, maybe you guys should have come with us after all!” I laughed.

I cuddled up with her on the couch, and she fell asleep fast.