I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 13-Am I suppose to forget what I saw? Mike

I just laid in my bed, thinking of earlier events. I was so frustrated that I promised not to tell Gerard. Nothing in this world would make me happier than to tell Gerard he has a slutty ass girlfriend. I am also angry that my best fucking friend would even attempt to do something like this. I am so angry at the both of them, but I also feel so sorry for Gerard. Like I said, they have a week to tell him, and then I am pulling the plug of this love triangle, and I am going to tell him myself. I was in this train of thought until it was broken by the sound of my door opening. I looked over.

“What the hell do you want slutty ass bitch?” I said angered.

“I, um, guess I deserve that. I just wanted to know if we could talk?” she asked as best she could with tears forming in her eyes.

“Oh hell the fuck no! Water works aren’t gonna work here, so get over it. You want to talk? Then start talking.” I said rudely.

“Um, uh, yea, well I am sorry for everything that has happened. I
am not even sure why Frankie and I did what we did. I really do feel bad for my actions, I am also sorry for the way that it’s effecting you. I know it must be hard on you. I will tell him. I promise. It’s just going to take some time.” she said in all honesty.

“Um, is that all?” I said not really paying any attention.

“Well, I was wondering if you would hang out with me and a
couple of my friends tomorrow, it’s really important.” she said looking at me with her bright blue eyes.

“UH, I am fucking mad at you! This is not a little get together and have tea time.” I said yelling.

“Shhh, you’ll wake Gerard and the others. And no, it’s nothing like that. I don’t expect you to forgive me, I won’t expect anyone to forgive me. Gerard had asked me to help you find a girl more your type, and I figured I would get that out of the way before I told him. Just so I can do something for him.” she said in a pleading tone.

“Don’t you think you have done enough? I don’t need help
finding a girl! Now if you don’t mind, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!” I yelled.

She started heading towards the door. Her head was held down, and silent tears fell from her eyes. At that point, I had no idea what had come over me, but I was a sucker for crying girls. Even if I did hate them.

“Fine, come to my room tomorrow, and I will meet your friends.” I said, sighing.

She turned and nodded. “Thank you.” she said in a soft
whisper, and left my room