I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 16 I can’t Believe You! Gerard’s POV

It’s been two days since the whole Mikey and helping him to find a girlfriend issue. Mikayla hasn’t left her room. Today, it’s only Mikey, Frankie, Mikayla, and me. I figured I would go upstairs to check on Kay Kay. I heard some noises, and I thought I heard moaning. I thought that Frankie might be watching another porno.

I walked towards his bedroom and only opened the door a little bit. I couldn’t believe what I saw! He wasn’t watching t.v but he was doing my girlfriend! The anger just rushed to my face. I could feel it. I got real hot and my face started turning red. I shut the door quietly. I ran downstairs and sat in the chair in the livingroom.

"What’s wrong with you?" Mikey asked sitting up on the couch.

"Well, lets see. I just caught my girlfriend and my best friend having sex. So She’s been cheating on me." I said more anger overwhelming me.

"I am so sorry. What a bitch!" Mikey said trying to comfort me.

"Thanks bro." I said all depressed.

Just then Mikayla walked downstairs. She sat in my lap, and I pushed her off, making her fall on her ass.

"What the hell was that about?" she asked getting up on the floor.

"Hmm, I don’t know. How about you have been cheating on me with my best friend!" I yelled. She looked at Mikey.

"Hey! I am talking to you! Mikey had nothing to do with it. Not my fault I caught you guys upstairs. You care to explain to me what’s going on?" I asked, looking at her.

"I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to! It was an accident. I don’t expect you to ever forgive me. I deserve whatever it is you’re about to do to me. I know I did wrong, and that I can’t take it back. I am so sorry." she said crying.

"Well, as long as you know you did wrong. Your apology is not accepted, and I want you out if here by the end of the week. Go back to wherever it was you were living." I said plainly.

"Um, I can’t. I am not friends with my best friends anymore. We were all roommates, and they kicked me out. I will just live out of my car." she said heading upstairs.

Mikey just looked shocked and looked down. I was too fumigated to even care anymore. I would deal with Frankie and her tomorrow!