I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 17- That's Me, the ***ing *** up Mikayla

Mikayla’s POV

What the hell did I do? I locked myself in my room and cried the whole thing out. Well, not exactly. I wanted to die. I knew I couldn’t weasel my way out of this one. I hard knocking on the door, I hoped it was Gerard, but to my dismay, it was Frankie.

"What the fuck do you want?" I sobbed.

"Hey sweety, calm down. I know what you’re going through." he said trying to calm me.

"CALM DOWN!? CALM DOWN!? How the fuck am I suppose to calm the fuck down, when my boyfriend just caught me cheating on him with his best friend huh? I think I just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me, and now what? I’m suppose to calm down? I don’t think so!" I screamed.

He just sat there. I could see tears forming in his eyes. I knew this was as hard on him as it was for me. He pretty much just lost his best friend for crying out loud. I wanted to turn back time. I wanted to remain mad at Frankie like I was in the beginning, but no, that’s not going to happen. This all stemmed from the fact I promised Gerard I would try and be friends with Frankie. What a fucking mistake. If only this was all a dream. Tomorrow, Frankie and I will step up and leave, and try to find a house of our own. I lost my best friends, and I lost my boyfriend, I pretty much have nothing left to lose.