I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 21- Dumb Bitch

Mikey’s POV

When I heard no more noises, I arose from my spot. Oh, I’m sorry, did you think I was really dead? Ha, no. Gerard made me look dead, just so we could freak Mikayla out. Guess what? It obviously worked, huh? Just then Gerard walked into the bathroom.

"Damn. I get so proud of my work sometimes." he snickered.

"How the hell did you know that she wouldn’t call the cops though?" I asked kind of stunned.

"You’re kidding right? I had no idea! I expected to have maybe served sometime in jail when they found out you guys were still alive." He said going into the hallway to grab some towels to clean up the mess.

Oh, yea, that’s another thing. You see, Frankie, isn’t dead either, he can just play a good show. Sure, it looked like he got shot, but trust me, he’s very much alive. And damn! He is very awesome at playing dead, it doesn’t even look like he is breathing.

"Dude, are you going to get up anytime soon?" Gerard said putting a towel on his head.

"Yea, well, I would, but you see, I have some bleeding dead weight on my back!" He said furiously.

I laughed. Gerard and I moved Mikayla. Frankie got up wiping real blood from his back and some off his front.

"This is disgusting. The next time you have a freakish plan Gerard, please, make sure it doesn’t involve a blood bath!" he said grossed out.

"How was I suppose to know that the dumb bitch was going to lay on you like that, or kill herself for that matter? Jeez!" he said wiping up the fake blood from the tub.

It took us hours just to clean up all that fake mess. Frankie and I even took showers and cleaned ourselves up. We left Mikayla lying on the bathroom floor. She deserves it.

"Now what?" I asked looking at the lifeless body that use to belong to a slut.

"We sit and wait for Ray and Bob to come home. We are going to play it off. I believe Ray knows that all of us are in a little fude, but you know Bob, he’s sometime oblivious to everything, and he knows nothing! So we will just sit here watching television until they return. And thanks Frankie." he said out of nowhere.

"Uh, for what?" he asked confused.

"For proving my girlfriend is a slut. I think this is the best yet." he laughed.

"Um, it was, but it was the most messiest!" Frankie laughed.

See, Gerard, when he suspects a girl of his not being true, we play this whole thing out, I do believe this was our best yet. However, this was our first suicidal girl. It makes me happy. Damn, I’m hungry. Weren’t expecting this, were you?