I Tried, I Lied, I Just Can't Take Anymore

Chapter 22- How Did this happen

Ray’s POV

Bob and I pulled up to the house. I really didn’t want to go inside because I knew there were fudes between those four. But who knows? Maybe they patched something up, and figured something out. Bob and I looked at each other and sighed. I opened the front door and I was amazed by what I saw.

We saw Frankie, Mikey, and Gerard sitting together watching t.v. We were amazed!

"So, did you guys patch everything up?" I asked shocked.

"Oh yea, everything is perfectly fine now. We all talked it out." Gerard said, not taking his eyes off the t.v.

"Where’s Mikayla?" Bob asked.

"She said she was going upstairs to take a shower, but that was like, um, maybe forty minutes ago." Mikey said blankly.

"Eh, don’t worry, I’ll go see if she’s ok." I said happily.

I was glad they worked things out. I headed upstairs, and Bob shortly followed.

"Mikayla?" I knocked on the door. No answer.

"Mikayla?" I said, knocking even louder. Still no answer. I opened the door, and saw a horrible scene. There she was, lying on the floor, lifeless. There was a pool of blood surrounding her. There was a razor by her hand, and a suicide note on the sink.

"FRANKIE! MIKEY! GERARD! Get up here NOW! We have an issue!" I said not taking my eyes off Mikayla, hoping that by some miracle she would wake up.

Bob looked on in fear. The other three came upstairs.

"Ray, what’s wr- OH MY GOD! MIKAYLA! Oh no. Please don’t! Wake up!" Gerard cried, running towards her body and holding her in his lap.

He cried. Mikey just walked away, letting silent tears fall down his face. Frankie just choked and left the room. I had no choice, she was dead, and I had to call the cops. I left a really upset Gerard with his now deceased girlfriend. Though something was bothering me. Why would she commit suicide? I thought she was a really happy girl?